Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through April 01, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » ANNOUNCING the offical ABSINTHE PILL!!! » Archive through April 01, 2002 « Previous Next »

_Blackjack
Posted on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 4:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, sorry, I was Looking for the Tender Sarah MacLachlan Love Breeding Ground & Sex Hut...
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 3:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hot Monkey Love Administrative Offices

Imagine a 12'x12'x12' room. Walls covered in a shag carpet of cocks. A mosaic of phalluses. Every color, every shape, every size. Walls that breath, some getting hard, some getting soft. Spitting their seed and dribbling quietly down the wall.

From the ceiling a grand horny antler style chandelier that crawls from corner to corner. Made up of elephant-like snot rods holding long cathederal candles. Rhinestones dripping from base of each carona.

On the floor of the room is a four foot deep bed of testicles. Spiked heels a must.

For you Pikkle.
Admin
Posted on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 1:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Its no wonder more women don't post here."

DUH. Vera & I keep it that way on purpose. This is our Hot Monkey Love Breeding Ground & Sex Hut. Morrigan is a supervising partner, as she got married and can no longer fraternize with the stock.
Rimbaud
Posted on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 1:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And another thing...HAPPY PORK CHOP, BROWN PANTS!
Rimbaud
Posted on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 12:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Amnesiac...you are a little bitch. Someone get this sad little self-proclaimed "unique individual" a tissue before he breaks my heart. How dare you soil the name of the most recent (and quite beautiful) Radiohead album by using it as a psuedonym behind which you cowardly hide your sorry pathetic ass. "DON'T PUSH ME"? Hold on a second, I'll be right back. (10 minutes elapses)
I'm back. I had to take a breather. I could not stop laughing. Listen, little boy. I know it's hard being 22 years old and having such a tortured soul both at the same time, but come back in 9 or 10 years and then we'll talk. Life is going to get a lot harder. Better learn to handle confrontation and conflict a little better, or you may never make it to 30. Although, I'm sure you're hoping to die by 27 anyway, just like Jim Fucking Morrison, man!!! Now kindly and ever-so-gently fuck off, you sad little twat.

~21st Century Rimbaud
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 12:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pikkle, I love you.

Wait- did that sound gay?
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 12:47 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Marc, YER GAY!!!!!
Destiny
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 11:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think that more chicks don't post because things often turn into a WWF gang bang which only attracts certain kinds of females.
Verawench
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 8:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Its no wonder more women don't post here."

Well, actually, I might have a few things to tag on to that.

On second thought, I probably shouldn't. I just don't have the strength anymore.
Chrysippvs
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 6:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

yep...and what about the other 23 million bottles sold that year? I am sure everyone from gay Hasids to immigrant ninjas drank the stuff...

"one would expect a more enlightened attitude in an absinthe forum."

why?

- J
Marccampbell
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 6:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Rimbaud, Verlaine and Wilde, absinthe drinkers, gay.
Marccampbell
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 6:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Using the word "gay" as a put down is reptilian thinking at its worst.
one would expect a more enlightened attitude in an absinthe forum.
Its no wonder more women don't post here.
This has really become a hangout for young, white dudes who really need to get laid.
Absinthespoon
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 4:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Whatever. Homophobia is the last socially acceptable (in some circles) form of bigotry. Imagine how different the reaction would be if the word was a slur against blacks or Jews.
Would we then just wonder quietly if it was un-PC?
Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's still gay, aaaahahahahaaa!!!! And no, you can't win! Ever!
Absinthespoon
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 1:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I prefer to believe that the people using "gay" in this context are just huge South Park fans.
Sicboy13
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

BJ's?, I say.....say, bwwwwaaaaaah, who be buyin?

"Well I was sittin' at a table in a topless bar,
at the end of Music Row
Watchin fat girls strip to `Molly Hachet' tunes
hopin' their stretch marks won't show.
I spent my last dime on a watered-down drink
and I'm headin for the door.
Before I could kick myself for comin' in
I as already headin back for more....
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 7:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think you just made the list BJ. Welcome aboard!
_Blackjack
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 7:29 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, I had it in the wrong order then. The forumites who originated it (I'm not going to try and figure it out, since everything is acting kludgey) are welcome to answer the same question.

Nevertheless, the "absinthe pill" question does fall into the arena of a "stupid newbie question," in that it assumes the allure of absinthe is a drug-like effect, an idea which could quickly be dashed by reading the forum a bit before posting. That doesn't mean YOU'RE stupid, just the question.

Likewise, it's usually a good idea to spend a little time on the forum getting to know folks before doing contraversial things, like insulting regulars, talking about thujone, or praising Betty...
Amnesiac
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 7:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

There. I have officially changed my profile again to suit everyone's wants and needs.

However, I'm sure there is someone out there in the vast forest that is this forum that will find my profile objectionable.

"I can't win the battle, so how the fuck am I supposed to win the war?"
Amnesiac
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 7:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I filled my profile as such because certain individuals responded to my posts with such a comment. There is no other reason.

I, too, find the use of 'gay' to be infantile (as I have already posted) and I said that stooping to such a level was infantile. Thus, I do not agree with the term 'gay' as an insult. The only reason I said it was insulting was because it was infantile and unnecessary.

That's all I have to say about this. I was just having some fun with the assholes who wanted to show their asshole side. Thus, my other post: The OFFICIAL Hate List 2002. It's all in jest.

Ahahahaha. That's.... life.
_Blackjack
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 2:36 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

'Yes, that's gay. Much like you.'

While that was only an hypothetical retort, what exactly is it about being gay that you think makes this an insult?

Seriously, I find the use of "gay" to mean "stupid" or "irritating" by anyone over the age of 10 somewhat puzzling. I'm not playing PC-Police her; I am genuinely curious as to why you found it amusing to fill your profile like you did.

Jack
(Who's not gay, but isn't above buggering a few straight boys to teach them manners...)
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 2:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anyway, it's hard enough for anybody trying to sell absinthe. Contrary to what people on this forum think it is not popular with consumers.

In the UK where it is legal few people have even heard of it let alone tried it. For all practical purposes it doesn't exist outside of central London (and even there it doesn't appear much outside of W1 and WC1 postcodes). It is a very, very, very nichey product and is likely to remain as such. If its a struggle to even sell quantities of normal absinthe then any attempt to sell absinthe packaged in another format would be commercial maddness, doomed to failure.

Hobgoblin
_Blackjack
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 2:30 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

In my opinion, you are the lowest of all individuals.

Get a little perspective, man. Rimbaud hasn't, for instance, crashed planeloads of people into crowded office buildings, as far as I know. Individuals come a lot lower than "the guy online who is unfriendly to newbies".

Quote:

DO NOT PUSH ME.

Oh, please. Deflate your dewlap. If this exchange gets you hot and bothered, I can't wait to see what happens if you get on the wrong side of Don...
_Blackjack
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 2:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

I'd take a booze pill.

It's called phenobarbitol. Its effect on the brain is almost identical to that of alcohol, without destroying your liver and stomach in the process. Ain't science grand. The main problem is that the process of drinking, combined with nausea, act like a self-limiting device for alcohol consumption. Barbiturates are way too easy to take all at once...

And much like alcohol, I suspect adding trace amounts of herbs to barbiturates would have negligible effect beyond that of the barbiturate.
Amnesiac
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 8:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Ahahahaha. That's gay."

Ahahahaha. That's infantile.

(If I were to stoop to your level, I would have just responded, 'Yes, that's gay. Much like you.' However, I didn't stoop so low. But just so you don't feel slighted, I'll send a nice 'fuck you' to you too. FUCK YOU.)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page