Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Lost in the ozone

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » Lost in the ozone « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 04, 2002Artemis25 4-4-02  6:59 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Artemis
Posted on Friday, April 5, 2002 - 3:28 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

> If you need to edit so desperately, you're
> breaking a rebel yell of a sweat; it's dripping
> all over the page. Then again, you've never
> claimed otherwise.

I'm a technician; Rabid is an artist. There's a one way bullet train between his brain and the forum. On the other hand, I'm a nine-finger typist; the remaining finger is a slave to the backspace key. The technician/artist yinyang is what makes my meetings with Head P. so interesting (at least to me). Together, he and I will do great things. Just hide and watch. You'll see.

> I meant the major kind of by-hand archiving,
> that fixes the broken edit feature ...

Did I mention how much I hate that put off until tomorrow what can be done today feature? Just kidding, that's my favorite feature.

"I knew you'd come back
We always do
Like thieves returning
to the scene of the crime
But did they tell you everything has changed
Just everything
Yes everything has changed ..."

Madness, from "Wonderful Madness"
Rimbaud
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 10:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

One of my favorite lines in B.V. is when Frank catches Dorothy looking at Jeffrey in the car and suddenly pulls the car over and yells "What's this fuck got to do with anything?!"
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 10:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Here's ta yer fuck Kallisti!"
Admin
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 10:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Artemis - I meant the major kind of by-hand archiving, that fixes the broken edit feature. apparently topics barf alot once they get too big. Should work now. (I adore you too)

By the way, don't toast to my health, toast to my fuck!
Rimbaud
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 9:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

LET'S FUCK!!!! I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 9:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Size of your fist. Damnest things.
Admin
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

they're new!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 4:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

...gettin' some of those damned little chickens.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 4:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

The eraserheads are gone...
Chevalier
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 2:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

If you need to edit so desperately, you're breaking a rebel yell of a sweat; it's dripping all over the page. Then again, you've never claimed otherwise. Off to the woods with ye, Bartleby! Return when you've learned to get it right the first time. ;-)
Artemis
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I meant, "dream ON, howling man"

But the editing feature is STILL fucked up.

Back to the woods.
Artemis
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

> artemis: your broken edit feature just means
> it's time to archive!

Did I forget to mention how much I hate that archive feature?
Still love YOU, though ....

> Thanks (all embarassed and stuff.)

No, I see the writing of various forum people praised here, and usually Mr. Rabid's is not included, but your writing at your best is better than anybody's, and I get the impression you aren't even breaking a sweat. A great tailor doesn't cut much. And that werewolf story was sweet, hairy, and DEEP!

> Yes, I did really have it. I never make things
> like that up... truth is much more interesting.

Then you dream as well as you write. Dream well, howling man.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 1:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"It's even scarier if he actually HAD that dream! "

Thanks (all embarassed and stuff.)

Yes, I did really have it. I never make things like that up... truth is much more interesting.
Blue
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 11:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc -- it's good old Randy Newman, back when he was still a fun guy to invite to the party, not a cantakerous Disney shit. 'It's Money That I Love.'
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 10:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, I agree with Lars. The Rock N Roll Hall of fame is a magniforous spectacle. N0o where is there a greater collection of sweaty, smell, relics on Earth. (I really do love it). Loved especially the costumes. Iggy's Duct Tape panties, Neil Young's Ragged Glory coat, LUCILLE and of course Mr Mojo Risins scout uni. There's also a one-hit wonder room (NO SHIT!!!). More names than I had time to read.

The highlight of the tour (for me) was taking a piss in the urinal with Chuck Berry's face printed on the porcelain and as I left (wash hands before returning to the fryer) I stepped out the door and directly in front of me was a very naked and strangely "demure" framed portrait of Janis Joplin. Bush and titties and all. I couldn't have thought of anything better to see walking out of a men's room.
Admin
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 8:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Why do I always miss the 2am rumba?

These places are always cyclical, people do come and go, drift in and out. Scintillating conversations wax and wane. So far I'm the only permanent thing about this place. heh.

I miss folks who pass thru desperately, its the ebb and flow of life! Except even when they cease posting there are so many I get to keep as friends. Like a box of cheap chocolates. I meant what I said in the twinkie thread, there are many here that I adore. I'm willing to wait through the sleepy times.

But I agree ... WAKE UP *bang bang bang* WAKE UP!!! Hump fest!

artemis: your broken edit feature just means it's time to archive! I can fix that ...
Gettingsane
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 7:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

SHES OUT THERE
Larsbogart
Posted on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 7:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:
"Come over here, my Dear..."
marc, while you're there, in Headlyland, you might want to take a side trip to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.
You can check out Patti Smith's denture cup and some of Dylans Pubic Hair before it went grey.
My favorite piece of Rock memorabillia? Jimi's old Boy Scout uniform. Now that rocks!
Now I have to get back to pong, my hate list, twinkie shit, absinthe pills and teenybopper circle jerks. See, I'm boring, irrelevant and pathetic.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page