Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Mistakes in Movies

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » Mistakes in Movies « Previous Next »

Nascentvirion
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 6:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nothing like pulling back those beautiful beef drapes and digging in...
Marccampbell
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 9:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

actually there's another pun in that line that I'm just noticing. The word "thumping" is also associated with beavers (the 4-legged variety).
The subconscious mind is a wonderful thing.
Marccampbell
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 9:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I aim to please.

I didn't even catch the beaver damn/dam pun.

The beauty of writing is never knowing where its going to take you and how you got there.
You step back and go "where the fuck did that come from". I dig it when that happens.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 8:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"This bible thumping beauty possessed the beaver of the damned. "

I love it when I hear a turn of phrase so good it makes my day.

I got a simultaneous picture of your bible thumping girl and a black, glowing eyed demon beaver sitting on a dam built of the damned.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 7:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah Marcykins! Now yer takin' me places. Nice job poonhound.
Marccampbell
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 7:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I have buried my snout in some steak curtains that have definitely needed a trip to the cleaners, but I never thought they smelled like tuna.
More like overly ripe gorgonzola. One of the most pungent experiences involved a Jesus freak. This girl was so involved with the spiritual world that she pretty much lost touch with her body.
She was absolutely beautiful, an otherworldy blonde with almost translucent flesh, but her snatch was a meatpit of mortal terror. Her stink attached itself to me like a second skin made of
rotting protoplasm. This bible thumping beauty possessed the beaver of the damned.
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 6:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

What about one’s own un-circumcised, unwashed penis? It's all right for that to stink right?

Kidding aside, in my limited experience (I am young) I have yet to come across a females intimates that smelt (or, don't go there right? ....tasted) at all unpleasant. I remember the first time that I ended up down there. I feared for the worst, but came away nicely surprised.

I guess this qualifies as a bit too much information. My apologies.
Marccampbell
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 6:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

if your lover's snatch smells like tuna, she's got some hygiene problems.
Nascentvirion
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Damn now I'm all hungry for Chinese & Seafood
Nascentvirion
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 6:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

No, I was implying the bearded clam. I dont eat tuna because of the smell.
Robertsmith
Posted on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 7:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

i eat more chinese people than a tuna's Pussy!
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 7:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I believe you're thinking of "tuna" they often smell the same...
Nascentvirion
Posted on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 8:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I eat more pussy than Chinese people..
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 8:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marine? Is that you???
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 8:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

how about getting some pussy one of these days sailor? Sure cures the boredom for me...
Nascentvirion
Posted on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 8:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Browsing on the internet I came across a site that had a complete list of mistakes in movies. Some movies have many some only have a few. Gladiator had about 97, so I sat down threw in the DVD and I found the 2 that I read about. It's funny because I've seen this movie many times and never noticed them. This is fun to do if your bored stiff with everything else. Check it out, its www.movie-mistakes.com

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page