Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Where to get Anthrax

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » Where to get Anthrax « Previous Next »

Chevalier
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 5:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anthrax shares have been trading lower on the Dow since the Afghanistan war. The word on the Street is that the strategic partnership between CEOs Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein hasn't attained the high results predicted by most analysts last September. Layoffs of hundreds of anthrax chemists are likely to follow.
Larsbogart
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 4:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Read the original post. Go to bthere TV. See the Anthrax videos.
Amnesiac
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 4:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I hear there's a new vintage Pernod Anthrax coming out- due to hit the subways in a few months.

I wonder if it really does stay true to the original recipe?

Hmmm...?
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 4:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Perhaps the forum purists have a point about all the chaos and lunacy...
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 4:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Um guys, I have a sick sense of humor but I don't think this is funny. A month ago people were being bitched at for mentioning a possible synergy between our drink of choice and MJ. Now we are making light-hearted connections between absinthe and anthrax. I dunno......
Larsbogart
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 4:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Stay away from the LeBleu Anthrax #'s 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5
Mvario
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 4:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I have some on order from Spain. The Spanish Anthrax isn't bad. I tried the Czech anthrax and nearly puked. I'm still trying to find soeone to send me some of that Swiss anthrax I hear so much about. Betty charges too much.
Larsbogart
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 3:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone looking for Anthrax can find them on bthereTV the internet cable channel.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page