Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

All I want to do is have some fun...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » All I want to do is have some fun... « Previous Next »

Raschied
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 8:40 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yup. Read Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle's version of INFERNO. Back in the 70's they did a modern update of Dante's Inferno from the point of view of a sci-fi author. It's one of my all-time favorite books. In it, there is a not-so-subtle jab at Hubbard.
Sicboy13
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 11:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

L. Ron Hubbard once said:

"If you want to become a millionaire, invent a religion."

He did invent a religion.

He got rich off of it.

He is now in a new level of hell.
Raschied
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 10:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Beware! That's just the Alien Spirits taking over your BRAIN! Quick! sign up for $375,000 worth of deprogramming classes before they get ya!
Nascentvirion
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 7:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Scientology..... Take Eastern religions, and Star Trek and mix it in a big bowel. Bake it for an hour. You get a nice big loaf of hippy bullshit.
Amnesiac
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 4:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

...something something on Santa Monica Boulevard....

Fucking Sheryl Crow song. If it makes you happy...then why the hell are you so damn sad....

Didn't she sing a song about French Toast too?

I bet Absinthe syrup would be tasty on French Toast. Good way to start the morning, huh? Get fucked up so you don't have to face this putrid existence that we call life...

Damn you SCIENTOLOGISTS!!!! You and your alien god!!!!

What? What? I don't know. Just kill this thread, somebody. It never should've seen the light of day. Why did I give it life...why...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page