Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Oxygenee in germany?

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » Oxygenee in germany? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 19, 2002Crosby25 4-19-02  8:23 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Robertlevert
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 3:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Markus is the man. He delivers on time and I had no problem with the bottles. They all were in tact. I recomend this guy. He is a man of his word.
Absinthespoon
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 2:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I received my package in perfect condition today (actually it arrived yesterday) from Markus. It only took 6 days! I am very very happy... The Kubler is very interesting.
Mclion
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Finally an international order form is set up (shop-international customers)
It's still a kind of "beta-version", but it works! We are going to extend it in the next days...

This should make things much easier!

Kind Regards

Markus
www.LaFeeVerte.de
Mvario
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just got my order from Markus today (well, I guess yesterday, but I picked it up at the post office today). Thank you Markus!

I'm trying the Oxygénée now.
Joalco
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 12:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I was able to try the Kubler last week and was *very* pleasantly surprised. It's a very nice, well-rounded LaBleue.

In fact, I may have to take the plunge and order a bottle of Kubler and a bottle of Oxygenee before too long...
Mclion
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Regarding Kübler, I already had a couple handmade Absinthes from the Val de Travers (It's just about 130 mls from here). They don't differ that much from the Kübler Absinthe. I think this one is about the same quality level as Segarra!

Markus

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page