Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Taxes

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » Taxes « Previous Next »

Larsbogart
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 2:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

A crack does not kill. However Cracks do can and will kills. Besides, Noone can smoke just one thats the lucky charm. Not for me shouldnt you too.
I do gots more to say about taxes, but youre not interested in my backyard are you?
My dad's friend just dumped a bag full of Gary Nortons Remnant Review, Access to Energy, Taipan, and Human Events for me to read. Talk about a paranoid with the facts! I love that old guy, his father owned the car dealership across from the St Valentines day massacre in Chi-Town. What you dont say can help you. I could listen to him all day, true stories of a good bad guy. He wanted me to buy one of these new stun guns, not only are you stunned but you cant remember your name for 30 minutes. I'd only turn it on myself and hope for perma/nancy.
Hey marc, Omara Portuondo is playing here tonight. Fresh from Cuba. Shes bringing all the horny horns who hold a bone for her. HipsHips Horray.
Tomorrow, the greatest jazz singer ever born plays the Tri-C Jazz fest. My friend "Little Jimmy" Scott. He's 80 now. Remember him from "Twin Peaks"? Or "Coca Cola Kaballah Madonna" video? Ya know why hes the best male or female jazz singer ever born? He's got Kahlmans Syndrome, the balls dont descend and you remain an eternal youth. Imagine an 80 year old with the skin of a teenager. Lovely to touch and hes touchy too. His career blackballed because the MTV of that generation thought he was a Drag King Lesbian masquerading as a man. The last of the cool cats. Every show could be his last. Buy everything he has out, especially "Dream". Like Willian Burroughs he spent the majority of his life on and off heroin, when he goes it goes with him.
gotta "fly"
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

read my lips: no new crackses!
Alphasoixante
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 2:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

don't mess with taxes.
Larsbogart
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 1:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Uhm, its Cracks kill.
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 11:04 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

crack kills!
Larsbogart
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 8:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Its middleclass/middle-income-bracket Joe. The $15,000.00 a year boy. Sweating out two jobs, IRS wrangling the moonlight dollars out of him.
How much money does 15G Joe have in the bank after IRS hits him for the service?
You're asking me to tell you in one sentence? Im telling you its too big for one sentence, even a life sentence.
Larsbogart
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2002 - 9:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Taxes
They pick their way through a maze of derelict buildings and open a door with a key. Its a large bare room with long tables.
"...in our splendid facilities-[provided by the kind American government] we do not have to concern ourselves with assholes like you who work for a living. Many youths saying they could not co-exist with disgusting tax paying slobs."
Is this what I pay my taxes for?
Rewarding.
Above all the health insurance companies scream its unnecessary and leads to increased taxes.
Here is the middle-income-bracket citizen.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page