Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Nicotiana Rustica Seeds

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » Nicotiana Rustica Seeds « Previous Next »

Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 7:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just imagine. Having in your mantel a sculpture of your rectum.
Wormwood
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 6:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

My favorite story is from the news of the weird, an old strange news source on the web. Two boys in San Francisco gave each other concrete enemas and waited until it set up before seeking medical attention.
Larsbogart
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 1:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hokey Smokes!
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Might be the perfect crime, Lars. Nobody would test for nicotine...
Larsbogart
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 1:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Maybe your friend is a shaman? If not, tell his wife to be weary if he appears with an enema kit... "
I dont ask questions if my friends engage in [I think its called] "Kink".
However, he's a lawyer, and I wonder how traceable it would be.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 1:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Can you think of one reason why this person wants them then? "

Tobacco is the shamanic plant par excellence. I mentioned South America, but tobacco has a very long story of shamanic use in all of the Americas.

Maybe your friend is a shaman? If not, tell his wife to be weary if he appears with an enema kit...
Chevalier
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"It seems that most of my threads end up that way..."

When a subtopic heading features a name like (drumroll, please) Abu Hamid Ibn Muhammad Ibn Muhammad al-Tusi al-Shafi'i al-Ghazali, it's just a matter of time before it collapses into total goofiness.
Larsbogart
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 12:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Can you think of one reason why this person wants them then?
Wait a minute...maybe hes trying to poison his wife. Would he get away with it then, if she smokes? Maybe shes got alot of money and hes having an affair...
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 12:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"So why a Nicotiana rustica enema? Why not just gag down the seeds?"

The reason for enemas is that your rectum can absorb the active component, it is very effective at that. (No jokes, please).

The problem with enemas is the risk of overdose. Nicotine is a very powerful poison, just a drop or two of pure nicotine will kill you.

Now, when you smoke it, there comes a point when you'd faint, or puke, or something (I haven't tried it.)

With an enema, your body would continue to absorbe the nicotine until you croak.

BTW, the seeds are inactive. What they use is an infusion of the leaves.
Chrysippvs
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 12:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It seems that most of my threads end up that way...

I don't know if it reflects something about what I write, or about something people read into it...

- J
Larsbogart
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"...the reason for enemas is to bypass the stomach with all its nasty acids and good-stuff-destroying-enzymes."
So why a Nicotiana rustica enema? Why not just gag down the seeds?
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 12:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

If Chryssipus' thread about an obscure Arabic writer ended where it did, a thread that starts with rectal insertions...

Ps: Lars, the reason for enemas is to bypass the stomach with all its nasty acids and good-stuff-destroying-enzymes.
Chevalier
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 10:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Did you have to bring up that report? Don't forget the case that involved firecrackers ...
_Blackjack
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

There was a report in the New England Journal of Medicine a few years back regarding emergengy room reports of foreign-objects in rectums. They had statistics and everything. Apparently the most common explanation given was "I was [vaccuming,changing a lightbulb,playing tennis, etc] naked, and I slipped..."

This also reminds me of the joke about the guy who was getting a hot coffee enema:

"AAAARGH!"

"What's the matter, too hot?"

"No, too sweet!"
Chevalier
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 9:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Time to take the lotion out of the basket -- before it's too late.
Larsbogart
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 9:49 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Im not sure if I hallucinated this or not but I once heard some people put mice in their butts because the mice would suffocate and start biting and the people liked the way it felt.
It might have been something I read in William Burroughs "The Wild Boys" though.
Chevalier
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 9:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Is there no limit to what people will put up their arses? (Don't answer that.)
Larsbogart
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 9:40 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Dr O!
Thats what I love about this place, someone always has the answer no matter how obscure.
No, they are not for me. I owe them to somone for P. Somnifurum seeds.
A nicotine enema? Uh...why? I'd really like to know why someone would put seeds in an enema bag and make them go up their butt. Thats plum crazy.
And what? They can get cancer fast enough from R.J.'s nails?
It puts the lotion in the basket I guess....
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 9:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nicotiana rustica is a variety of tobacco that is much higher in nicotine than the one used for cigarettes (Nicotiana tabacum). This (rustica) is the one used by South American shamans. They smoke it and even use it in enemas (very, VERY dangerous).

The seeds have no psychoactive effects themselves.

I would try JLF (if it still exists) or The Basement Shaman.
Larsbogart
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 9:00 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm. I wonder what these are for and where to get some.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page