Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

I'm new...Hello!!!

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » I'm new...Hello!!! « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 16, 2002  
Archive through April 16, 2002Chevalier26 4-16-02  4:09 pm
Archive through April 16, 2002Gettingsane25 4-16-02  11:55 pm
Archive through April 17, 2002Meat_Nipples25 4-17-02  6:46 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Don't worry LLL, we'll be thinking about ya!

LL
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be going to Newbold college in Bracknell...know where it is?

Yeah I'll stay on the board. :)

I'll talk more about me later I have to go to class!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 2:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Chattin' up the young 'un are ya?

Good man!
Timk
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 2:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Great
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 2:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Feeling refreshed and full of hope as always. And reveling in the good vibes.
Timk
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 2:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Not bad, not bad at all, yourself?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 1:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Tim! How're ya lad?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 1:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

LauraLaLa,

Will you be keeping us abreast, so to speak, from the Jolly Ol' when you get there? You seem to have attracted quite a cadre of admirers. I can't imagine they'd take well to your departure.

LL
Timk
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 1:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

What college are you going to be going to?
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 1:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

About US girls, I think I just get along with prudish girls, therefore my lack of contact with really flirty girls and why I made that comment (which is odd because most of my guy friends are super laid back). For example, I have nothing to do with the sorority girls here, but the few I know well have a much different sexual attitude, especially when they are around frat guys.

I just thought it was unusual that you seemed so comfortable for your first time posting here. But there is nothing wrong with that, your identity has been confirmed as troll-free, so all is good in absinthe-ville.
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 1:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think my problem is socio-psychological. I want to f**k everything that moves. But society won’t have it. So I have turned off my inappropriate urges as best I can. I am in a very Freudian predicament aren't I?

Oh yeah, I am just joking about all this. Kinda....
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 10:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I believe US girls are more sluttish than UK girls. But I'll be going to the UK in about 4 months for college (AWESOME) and I'll teach them girls somethin. ;)
Timk
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 10:00 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nice horse by the way
Timk
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 10:00 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"I don't believe thats the kind of comment to come out of an 18 year old woman's mouth."
I have heard similar comments from the mouths of 16 year olds, so your point is?

"Honestly though, I know many 18-19 year old girls (I am a college student) and contrary to the dirty minds of so many older forumites (merely jesting) none of them are so blatantly nymphet as you have been in your brief introduction here (perhaps I am just unlucky ;)"

Hmm, maybe its because things are different in the U.K. but this is not my experience of girls this age or younger. I have always wondered if there was a difference in the sexual attitudes of girls in America and those in the U.K.
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 9:56 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The horse would be Kona. :)
Chevalier
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 9:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Lauraetc.,

I must say that neither individual in your photo looks like Abe Lincoln, a zombie, or a twin. One of them bears a remarkable resemblance to a horse, but that's no sin in my book.
Admin
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 8:48 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

I had the same problem about a year ago. A quick trip to my psychiatrist and a change of prescription and, BANG!, I was actually ENJOYING things again. It's quite neat.

... and there was much rejoicing!
_Blackjack
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 7:11 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Meat:

I had the same problem about a year ago. A quick trip to my psychiatrist and a change of prescription and, BANG!, I was actually ENJOYING things again. It's quite neat.

Seriously, sex should be FUN, not a biological imperivitve. If it isn't, you should try and figure out if there is something going on, be it medical, psychological or emotional, that is getting in the way.
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 8:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I work at a radio station about 45 minutes north of Mt. Shasta. This particular company owns 5 radio stations, I believe. Anyway, I work for them doing live remotes. It's fun.

*Slowly sips her absinthe and savors the taste for a moment. She stares at Destiny for a moment.* This has become a duel, hasn't it?

How do we know you're not a troll?
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 6:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh yea, that reminds me. The NYC gathering is coming up ;)

kidding, I can't make it anyway. What vile scenes of human degradation you will all miss. Or maybe not, it is an absinthe gathering.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page