Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through April 17, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » I'm new...Hello!!! » Archive through April 17, 2002 « Previous Next »

Meat_Nipples
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 6:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I would go and get laid if it were not for me being so thoroughly tired of sex. Its like I'm a biological slave to it, kind of like how I am a biological slave to taking a dump every now and then. Sure they are both pleasurable, but I am just as sexually frustrated when I am getting it as when I'm not. What's the point? Sometimes I imagine that my partner is enjoying it more than I am, while I unenthusiastically hump away, fulfilling some kind of strange natural obligation I donít fully understand. But I seriously doubt she does; I think she just kind of lies there hoping the same thing.

This, in a nutshell, is my disappointing and frustrating sex life. Sometimes I think I was better off going at it solo......

Once again, I present the forum with a little too much information. Enjoy.

As an aside: canít you see from all this inappropriate self disclosure, me being completely sober, how I can be one hell of a nasty, uncomfortable drunk. Lets hope none of you ever have to witness the horror first hand.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 6:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Attention: Verified identity by an
established Forum member twice.

Terminate interrogation...
Destiny
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 6:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Still nibbling at the cheese...

[Destiny apologizes for his inconsiderate behavior in not offering Laura another glass of the goddess. He didn't notice the empty glass beside her. However, in his mind he was not sorry. After all, she was 18 and so he thought it prudent to let her pour her own - for the time being.]

That was Vera, she wanders the house, bottle in hand, screaming at the wind. Some say she's mad, I think she's just misunderstood - had a terrible rift with Don a while back and never seemed to recover, poor thing.

Enough about that, tell us about this DJ thing - it sounds interesting.
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 5:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hunter/Jumper

I ride western for fun, and teach both styles for money.

*Looks down and adjusts the lace on her corset, gets up, goes to the opposite side of the room to mix up another glass of Le Fee.*
Destiny
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 5:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

This rat smells a trap, but will nibble at the cheese anyway...

[Destiny calls for a servant to take away the offending glass and then walks over to the beautiful wooden bar in the corner of the parlour. With his back to his guest, he pours himself a large dose of La Bleue, unwraps a sugar cube and rests it on the silver-plated spoon. He places his glass under the fountain, adjusts the spigot and and begins to speak. His back is still turned.]

Beautiful horse, Laura - what style do you ride?
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 5:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I.

Am.

Not.

A.

Troll.

Just a Moulin Rouge lover who got hooked to Absinthe, that's all.
Verawench
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 5:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

To the "fresh meat" I say:

Run. Run before it's too late.

Oh wait. It is too late. They saw your profile. They saw the "*giggles*". They have their claws in you.

You're doomed. Good luck.
Absinthespoon
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 4:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Jesus, people, you don't know her, why are you compelled to classify her as "this kind of girl" or "that kind of girl". She's a lovely person, just accept her and let's move on. It's ridiculous to judge whether or not she's "telling the truth" from her picture. I repeat: SHE IS NOT A TROLL. Go get laid or something.
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 4:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And oh yeah, on this forum, not even a flirtatious, flattering young girl can escape the infamous unkindness towards newbies that all have faced or dealt out here at some point. So consider yourself lucky so far.
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 4:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, you don't look like the kind of person your posts suggest, not that you can read a book by its cover or anything. And also not that this necessarily means you are a troll.

Honestly though, I know many 18-19 year old girls (I am a college student) and contrary to the dirty minds of so many older forumites (merely jesting) none of them are so blatantly nymphet as you have been in your brief introduction here (perhaps I am just unlucky ;) Not that I am being critical, you seem nice, but Iím with destiny that something just seems funny...

If I am wrong, I apologize for being mean.
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 4:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

My picture is now on my profile. :)
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 4:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

*Saunters over and licks the blood off of Destiny's lips*

I think I'll hang around here for a bit longer.
Amnesiac
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, Fresh Meat.

How ya doin'????

;)

(Just feel free to trod on my already broken soul if I get out of hand.)
Gettingsane
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 3:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

SO FELLAS

http://personals.theonion.com/personals/preview_ad.asp?PRID=2256518

REMARKABLE
Marccampbell
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 2:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I know those types of girls too. I lived for 2 years with a woman who was 17 years younger than me (I was 36, she was 19).
Destiny
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 2:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

[Destiny takes another sip from his drink and cuts his lip on a nick in the glass. He licks away the drop of blood, moves closer and continues...]

No insult intended Lola - sorry, I meant Laura. It's just that there were a couple of recent threads where the desire for "more females on the forum" was expressed and now, magically, here you are - young, female and open-minded - heaven incarnate. Can I show you to your room or will you like to stay in the parlour a bit longer?

Marc, evidently Blackjack and I know the same type of girls so it wasn't Laura's comment that made/makes me suspicious, just the timing of her arrival...

Him, her, minx or troll, this will be fun.
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 11:41 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

YES! I'm for that one!
Chevalier
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 11:29 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, as long as we're getting screwed, let's make it a good one.
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 11:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hahaha I PROMISE he won't look like Abe Lincoln's twin!

Paranoia screws us all.
Chevalier
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 11:12 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

If the horse ends up looking like Abe Lincoln's zombie twin, I'm throwing in the towel.
Lauralanthalasa
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 10:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

YAY! I love it when my arrival brings forth such conflict! And the fact I have POEMS being written about me? WTF? LOL

I'm going to put a picture on my profile soon...it's a nice sexy one with my horse.

Yes, I'm for real.

Is everyone here horny or somethin?

*Lays down on the couch sipping her absinthe*

Thanks for standing up for me Absinthespoon. :)

I AM NOT A TROLL! *giggles*
Larsbogart
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 8:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

larsbogart was going to Betty Bash but stopped himself due to marc's wishes.
_Blackjack
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 8:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

I don't believe thats the kind of comment to come out of an 18 year old woman's mouth.

I guess I've know a different class of 18-year-old women than you have...
Absinthespoon
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 8:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Give Lauralanthalasa a break. She's for real. Well, I can't vouch for her age but like she said, she's a customer of mine.
Not everyone who makes a smiley face is a troll.
Marccampbell
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 1:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

gettingsane hasn't been gettinglaid.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page