Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

First time

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » First time « Previous Next »

Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Big up to ya 2ly! I'm losing my asst. mgr. next week, so I'll be battling the grill for extra hours in spirit w/you.
2loucheltrec
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 4:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

thanx LL- i've stopped and left little marks here and there (on the forum) but work has been fast forward (read: not much R+R), at least i got the green goddess to keep me goin' and bring me back to the real world!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 4:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

2louche 2truck,

The boys of the Club 17 Fan Club welcome you back to the forum.
2loucheltrec
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

hey phil, pull a couple one armed bandits for me... you're making me think about atlantic city now... oh yeah, welcome... i have a bottle of betty's #4 in transit as we speak... maybe at later date we could try a gathering in the "mid-coast" so east can meet west ?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 2:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

They seem to get together in San Francisco occasionally.

I would hope a wedding would be pleasure. Well, not the wedding, the reception.
Phil454
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Actually it's for my brothers wedding, So I would say pleasure. Was just reading about the NYC thingy and wish I could go but thats a little far for me. Have you ever had one on the west coast?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Greetings Phil the Pool Guy. Betty is much beloved in these parts, as you may find out.
Have fun in Vegas. Pool Guy convention, or pleasure?
Phil454
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello everyone, I just joined the board here and thought I would say hello. I have wanted to try Absinthe for a few years since my friend told me about it. I finally broke down and ordered my first bottle. I did a little research and ordered a bottle of Betina's La Bleue #1. I figured if I was going to try it for the first time I might as well get something good. I live in California and since she is in the states I thought it would be good to get it from her. Is the number 1 a good one to choose? I read some of the reviews she sent me about it and it sounded like people liked it. But then again she was the one who sent them to me so who knows. $200 was more then I was wanting to spend, but I wanted to make sure I was going to get something good for my first try. Well anyway, I look forward to chatting with all of you in the future. I am going to be going to Las Vegas tommorow for the weekend so wont be around to post for a few days.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page