Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Jade

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » Jade « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 19, 2002Wolfgang25 4-19-02  8:03 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

_Blackjack
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 9:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's coming out when it comes out. Nobody's gotten any more information than that in the past 2 years, and I don't suspect there will be more until it's time.
I_B_Puffin
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 9:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

When is Jade coming out? It's been about 2 months since the last announcement that it was almost ready.
Absinthespoon
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 8:17 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah I am going to have to make a trip to Pontarlier one of these days to get some Sapin.
Petermarc
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 3:55 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

distilled pine-buds...sapinlicious!
Wolfgang
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 12:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I`m a lucky bastard. He almost dropped in my backyard and I was the only forumit around. I lost control on the numbers of friends of a friends and second neighboor from the second floor who came but all and all that was like having a party with your friends but instead of the traditional go-go girl coming out of the big cake it was Ted and his fine absinthes. Haha, I confess, I`m a lucky (and drunk) bastard and I`m now drinking my Christmas tree ! (don't ask) ;-).
Wolfgang
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 12:11 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ho...Head, did you meet him after the Montreal GT ? Because he was holding his glass in his hand for almost the whole gathering... Maybe it`s your fault you little voracious you!

Damn! this Wolfsinthe #7b is truly a kickass forest kind of absinthe !

huuu what was I talking about ?
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 11:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Luck has nothing to do with it. Most people who have been here for the past 12 months or so have had ample opportunity to taste Jade, Ted has travelled the globe with samples of his product, all people had to do was travel a few miles to meet him. If people do nothing other than sit behind their PC? Well that's up to them I suppose.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 7:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, he kept pouring glasses and when he wasn't looking I'd reach over and glug down three or four sips. It was hard to keep from giggling at the look on his face when he'd see that his drink was almost gone after only a few sips.

I think he caught on to me later because what he poured started to taste like some kind of chemical dredge.

Could have been Sebors or Starz-0-plenty.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 7:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Heaaaad man, you don't have to put on that red dress... you don't have to sell your body to the Ted...
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 6:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Luck had nothing to do with my tasting.
Amnesiac
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh yeah. And to those same Lucky Bastards:

I still love ya!!!

KEEPIN' THE PEACE!!!!!!
Amnesiac
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 6:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Message to the Lucky Bastards who've tried Jade:

You ARE lucky bastards. Jade. You've tried Jade. Lucky, lucky, lucky bitches.

One can always hope...
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 11:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc, I'm going to apologize.

I took this seriously. I've been advised it's all in jest.

Sorry.
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 11:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

ordinaire has a knack of turning everything into either a conspiracy or a contest. ordinaire you are a petty little man. fortunately, you're so fucking transparent nobody takes you seriously.
Crosby
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 11:29 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I thought Bambi was trying to kill Godzilla this time.
Tabreaux
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 11:13 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"No need to justify yourself Ted, I was just pointing out a funny observation."

Yes, to you, me, and *almost* everyone else it was a funny observation. Unfortunately, I felt a need to ensure that it would not somehow be misinterpreted by others as part of a fiendish conspiracy to kill Bambi.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page