Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Http://isuisse.ifrance.com/veuve-bleue/

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » Http://isuisse.ifrance.com/veuve-bleue/ « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 28, 2002Louched_Liver25 4-28-02  3:38 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Received a reply from Cristina about USA sales of absinthe:

"Thank you very much for your message and your compliments, we are very happy that our customers are satisfied with our service. You will surely understand that I cannot give you exact data about our business, but although the sales in the USA are quite important, we are the distributors of most of the Spanish absinthe brands for the principal countries in Europe and are in conversations to expand our exports to a number of other countries outside our continent, that we are sure will have a happy end."

Understandably, they ain't sayin' nuttin', but Cristina is as courteous as always.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 5:56 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes indeed. Plus, w/the huge number of us in the keystone state, we're probably a lock.
Albertcamus
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 3:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I would say Pennsylvania,which is after all the new California.
Blue
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 8:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Cool J -- if they spill, I'd also be interested to know what areas of the country are buyin' up big.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 4:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Since it's proprietary info, they may not spill. But, they are such nice folks, maybe they will. I asked for % of absinthe sales specifically.

A jockey what wants ta know,
LL
Etienne
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 4:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Cool, I'll be real interested in hearing what kind of a reply you get. :-)
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, shit. I'll e-mail and ask 'em.
Etienne
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I agree about the shrinking market, it seems that the more familiar we become with quality goods, the less attractive the Spanish brands that SC carries are. It sure would be interesting to be able to see some of the figures as to what percentage of SC's absinthe sales go to America.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page