Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Absinthe and Champagne

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » Absinthe and Champagne « Previous Next »

Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 6:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

They're all overrated anyway... you really need a capsicum chinense suppository to do the trick!
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 10:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes there is something wrong with you! You should be sending that morphine and oxycontin to me god damn it. Because I am young my physician doesnít believe me when I say i suffer from "lower back pain". That bitch. Everyone lies about that. I need legal drugs and I need em' now.
I stole a morphine suppository from my grandmotherís ass once.

Actually Iím kidding. Not to say that I wouldn't though in an act of desperation.......
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 9:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

hmm... i've been putting saltine crackers in my Wendy's Frosties for years... is there something wrong with me? Is this similar to drinking absinthe and champagne? Sometimes I mix vicodin and morphine sulfate too... only when I'm out of oxycontin and heroin though...
Sicboy13
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 9:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I tried it once, with both bad absinthe, and bad champagne, the end result was, well, bad.
Absinthespoon
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 9:04 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hemingway said "drink 3 or 4 slowly..."

There is a book about bullfighting by Hemingway called "death in the afternoon".
Admin
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 7:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

bingo!

http://www.virtualcities.com/ons/0rec/12/drink86.htm
Nascentvirion
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 7:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Did you have caviar and grape jelly too ??
Absinthespoon
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 7:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

An absinthe and champagne cocktail is called a "death in the afternoon".
Wolfgang
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 6:28 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Absinthe and champagne mix is the snootiest drink I ever heard of. Absinthe would mask the subtlety of a good champagne and champagne would add a weird taste to any fine absinthe. You'r better off with a cherry slerpis ;-)
Scoobydoo
Posted on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 11:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So I read on a site a few days ago about mixing champagne and absinthe. I figured, hell, why not?

Went to the store, got a decent bottle of champagne, went to my friends place and tried it out!

Holy shit! That was the nastiest tasting stuff I have ever drank! But we decided to give it one more chance with the absinthe more diluted...Still tasted like ass!

However, here's the interesting part: We got fucked up so fast and so hard! Of course, champagne has always hit me harder, but this was wild! So my recommendation to everyone, go buy champagne! and down it with absinthe (BUT DON'T MIX THEM!) ;)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page