Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Johnny Depp is the acting king

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » Johnny Depp is the acting king « Previous Next »

Meat_Nipples
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 9:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I did some hog-smacking when I was around 15. I ended up with a vile potion of macerated wormwood, McCormick oil of anise, and Smirnoff Vodka. I think I got real creative once and let my modest collection of MJ seeds and stems brew in there with it.

Anyone want a free sample? I'm sure I could easily recapture the spirit of my original home brew, minus the MJ of course ;)
Rimbaud
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 9:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I read something somewhere (probably eabsinthe.com)
about Mr.Depp & Marilyn Manson drinking La Fee together. Hmmmmmmmm...
Bjacques
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 9:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sure if Depp still drinks absinthe, he's glommed onto the better stuff by now.

'Lo, Texsinthe, I'm from there, too, but cooling my heels in Amsterdam for the foreseeable future (except mid-June).
Verawench
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 5:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

*cringe*
Chevalier
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Johnny Depp: King of the Hill's. Yee-hawww!
Wolfgang
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 5:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Texsiboy ! Glad you finally joined.
Albertcamus
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 5:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

doesnt Depp drink Hill's?
Verawench
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 5:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm in Texas also. The first heatwave is here and my magnolia trees are blooming in the backyard. Mmm... sweltering heat and absinthe go hand in hand.
Verawench
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 5:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"and lotsa hausgemachtes"

Tell more? I don't mean names and social security numbers, just what you've tried. I'm used to hausgemachtes from the Forum's own... wonder what the rest of the world has to offer.
Greenmeanie
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 4:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Tex!
From one former lurker turned FNG to another, welcome!
Zman7
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 3:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome Tex,
Glad to see you finally decided to join the fray.
Texsinthe
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 2:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just a note to intro myself. I'm Ray in Tx. and I've been reading this brilliant forum for months. (I waited till I was drunk on a monday to post-feels like I'm cheating the world). I've only tried Deva, La Fee, and lotsa hausgemachtes. I like home made things. I also like the impressionists, alchemy (esp. that stuff about separating elements), boxing, all arts- I'm a stage actor, and I have to go on the road for three months starting 5-10.

Van Gogh- sometime I'll tell you why I love him so much. Hey, do all absintheurs have similar predestined personality traits?? anyway, Hi

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page