Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through April 29, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru April 2002 » La Bleu unpredictability... » Archive through April 29, 2002 « Previous Next »

Chevalier
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 8:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

SMACK! OINK! "One."
SMACK! OINK! "Two."

Something like that?
Artemis
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 8:04 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's hogsmack. Hogsmackers number batches to keep track of their progress. Or lack thereof.
Robertsmith
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 7:06 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Mr. wolfgang, what's #7? Is that a kind of LaBleu? And is it obtainable by someone like meself?
Wolfgang
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 8:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hahahaha....
Destiny
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 8:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Half of what I drank was Spanish and half was wolvie's stuff. Maybe the Spanish brands have more in common with your #7 than you think? (Not meant to be an insult, insert smiley face here.)
Wolfgang
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 6:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I do feel some light sensitivity and other soul snapping feelings after drinking more than 3-4 oz of #7 but that's an extreme experiment that probably contain more wormwood than most vintages (even if it's still tasty). You shouldn't feel this from drinking spanish commercial absinthes.

My girlfriend is away for a week, gone in the Gaspesian wilderness so I have no reason not to pour a forth glass of it right now. I work tomorrow but tomorrow is another day.

Please do not take seriously what will be posted from now on tonight ;-).
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 3:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Howdy dere D-y,
"Liberace's Liver"-Hah! Good one.

I don't find that bright lights are a problem the day after stranglin' a passle o' parrots, although I do find that I have a strong case of work aversion on a regular basis.
Destiny
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 2:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Wazzup Liberace's Liver! Yes, the green goddess is a forgiving mistress. However, I just went outside and noticed that everything seems *extremely* bright today - it's as if my eyes are completely dialated. Didn't someone ask about absinthe drinking and light-sensitivity a while back?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 1:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

The lack of a killer hangover when one jacks the shit out the fairy squeezin's is one of my favorite aspects of the green.
Destiny
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Woohoooo, no headache - god bless the merciful green fairy!!! Thanks for the kneepad load Kallisti, a girl's knees are a terrible thing to waste...
Admin
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 6:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'll lend destiny my kneepads, I'm done with them ...
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 5:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kalladmin, Dusty Knee,
Looks like a 3 way on the freeway.
Destiny
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 1:03 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Actually, bringing this thread back to its origin. Tonight started with test on the unpredictability of wolvie's blanche. But then we moved to his green, then segerra, deva, ns70 and LaFee. Then we mixed the spanish and LaFee. Too much of a good thing, I can't remember the results of my test - I liked them all but am gonna hate life tomorrow. A certain goth girlie to my left couldn't tell the difference but liked LaFee because of the bottle (Jenny says hi!) So there ya go, the bottle is what counts. Time to go and collect my absinthe tax, good night moon, good night stars............
Admin
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 12:47 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

*rawr*
Destiny
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 12:42 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh baby!

[63% gay Destiny)
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 12:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dusty Knee sez:
"This isn't gonna turn into some Greek thing, is it?"
No, shut up and oil my back.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 12:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I like the taste of angry dimple.
Admin
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 12:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

By the Goddesses, you'll find that here await you
Four companies of most pugnacious women
Armed cap-a-pie from the topmost louring curl
To the lowest angry dimple

- Lysistrata by Aristophanes, 410 b.c.
Destiny
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 12:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

This isn't gonna turn into some Greek thing, is it?
Crowlyman
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 11:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anything about the souless gold-diggers?

A pal of mine FINALLY dumped this young lady(cough, as lady-like as a Klingon!). For years all she ever talked about was $$$$ and that there is more to a relationship than love. That made her sound very much like a man when I think about it. Anyway, he would go to a store or something and when he got back she really would ask if he bought her something, which he usually did. Check the Weather Channel if he didn't though, cuz a storm was sure to come! I suspect that when he did buy things for her it was so he wouldn't have to hear How Goddam Selfish He Was.

Anyways, he dumped that god awful bitch. He finally noticed that all she cared about was $$$.
Robertsmith
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 5:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

yes, there is something else you should know about "us females".
You females look very nice without your clothes on.... I feel that way when I'm undrunk too.
Aside from that, I have noticed that most females tend to be much more empathetic than men, which is pretty admirable. Generally when you zip your wee wee up in your jeans, guys will just laugh at you, but girls always go, "oh, I'm sorry, are you ok?", and that's very admirable and comforting. Of course most of the girls I've been with are cheating liars who have no soul, and so that's tainted my opinion of their species slightly, but I have plenty of female friends who I think are angels...
Destiny
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, one more thing... sometimes alcohol just plain ol' brings out the bitterness.
Verawench
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 11:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anything else I should know about "us females"?
Destiny
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 10:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Unpredictablity in females can be influenced by the amount of alcohol you add. A very bitter woman can become signifcantly sweeter at high ratios.
Wolfgang
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 6:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

SO shall we talk about female`s unpredictability ?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page