Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Dat's comedy, yo.

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Dat's comedy, yo. « Previous Next »

Sicboy13
Posted on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 7:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Warning....

Very tasteless joke to follow,

What's the hardest part about fucking a 4-year old?

Gettin the blood out of your Priest robes.
Nascentvirion
Posted on Saturday, May 4, 2002 - 8:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

bj.gif
Nascentvirion
Posted on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 8:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Joke.

A guy gets hit by a bus and goes to hell. He is standing in front of the devil and the devil asks him if he ever smoked cigerettes. The guy smiles and says that he had smoked, sure. The devil says "Well you are gonna love Mondays down here. We smoke every kind of cigerette & tobbacco product you can imagine". The guy smiles and says "Hey that sounds nice."

The devil then asks him if he ever drank any alcohol? The man smiles and says "Of course I drink." The devil says "Oh you're gonna love it on Tuesday ,we drink all day long and any kind of beer or liquor you can imagine.We have it all." The man grins and thinks to himself this doesnt sound so bad after all.

The devil then asks him if he ever did any drugs. The man replies " Sure have, all through the 60's" The devil smiles and tells the man. "On Wednesdays we smoke, snort, shoot, and take as many hits of anything and everything that will get you high." The man is happy and says to himself I have it made, this is gonna be easy.

The Devil sees that the man is happy, turns to him and says " Oh by the way you wouldnt happen to be gay would you ?" The man says "Well gee No I'm not.." The devil replies " Hmmm Oh your not gonna like Thursdays too much then !"
Verawench
Posted on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 1:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

*dies laughing*
Sicboy13
Posted on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 1:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just heard a great joke..

What has 2 legs and bleeds alot?

Half a dog!
Verawench
Posted on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 1:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Appropriate to something that looks like a uniformed turd.
Sicboy13
Posted on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 7:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Those do look like brown eyes
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 7:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

That monkey cop has two anuses for eyes. More fun for the frat boys?
Larsbogart
Posted on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 9:06 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey! Maybe the kid's only got a toaster and a keyboard. Or a hairdryer and a keyboard, with no memory. In any case,
HES OUT THERE.
Albertcamus
Posted on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 2:18 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

i liked that song matthews did with santana,that might be more of a reflection of how much i like santana.a couple of years ago when matthews played in my area,i heard a number of complaints that there was a huge mosh pit near the front of the stage.A mosh pit at a Dave Matthews concert??no wonder the arabs and jews are fighting..
Rimbaud
Posted on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 5:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You are a moron. Stop with the Dave Matthews bullshit. And STOP SHOUTING!!!!!!!
Gettingsane
Posted on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

SO YOU
ARE YOU
NO GETTING SANE
THAT YOU KNOW SO
PREVENTIVE MAINTINENCE
STYLE (NOT A SHOUT JUST LOUD LOUD)

MIND CAPACITIVE REALMS ARE SO

THE DAVE MATTHEWS GROUP

KICK THE SCHMACK OUT OF ANY OTHER
GROUP LYRIC WISE SO AND TO THE TIDES
GROW POSITIVE AND SO SURE THAT YOU KNOW SO ARE
SO DIFFERENT TO THE LYRICS OF NINTY PERCENT OF NINTY PERCENTS GIVE OF LOVING KINDNESS TO THE CROWD

PARABLE

SHES OUT THERE

THAT SO
GUZZLE SO

GUZZLE SO

THEY THAT YOU KNOW SO ARE

VERY DANGEROUS FODDER

FROLLICK

ARE YOU
ARE ANY PERSON OFF FATE
ARE THAT YOU KNOW SO ARE SO

SO SO ARE SO

THEY SO THAT YOU KNOW SO
SO YOU SO SO

BESIDES
FROM OUT THERE
Perruche_Verte
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Something about that image makes me want to scream and never stop screaming. God, that is scary. And he's dressed like a cop.
Verawench
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 7:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm so sorry.. I couldn't help myself. I didn't know where else to post this. But I feel better now and will go lie down quietly.

umm
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 6:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, whatís up with all these "macho" frat boys and their homo-erotic initiation rituals? I think a lot of them are repressed homosexuals. Their daddies must have yelled at them so much when they were in little league baseball that they will never admit to themselves that they are gay or bi because it discredits their male identity. I think itís from all that ass-slapping that goes on in sports.

And by the way, I think I have broad and intelligent tastes in music and I like Dave Matthews. He gets a bad rap because of his college moron audience. I don't go around calling him "Dave" and I wouldn't be seen wearing one of his shirts because of the image it projects but I like his music.
Verawench
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 6:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

*giggles senselessly*

I'm sorry.. I'm having a hard time NOT picturing the REAL Robert Smith in a pig costume getting sodomized by frat boys.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

BobJones,

You funny, fella!!!!!
Robertsmith
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 2:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

good thing the fratboys didn't recognize me in that pig costume...
boy is my ass sore...
Albertcamus
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 1:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

dave matthews drinks Hill's
Nascentvirion
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 1:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dave Matthews band is about as cool as a fresh steaming loaf coming out of the back Kid Rocks ass and into Pam Andersons face.
Rimbaud
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone who likes Dave Matthews deserves to be offended...
Sicboy13
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Now THAT'S comedy, yo!

(slap's knee, spills cheetos on keyboard)

"Tech Support!"
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 11:56 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hogsmackin' turns ugly.
Sicboy13
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:36 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm just waitng to see if this tuns up on a new video, "Frat Boys gone wild".

Runnin around with a marshmallow in their butt-cheeks must have gotten boring that night.
Nascentvirion
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Not too offend anyone on this board who may like Dave Matthews :)
Nascentvirion
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kill those Dave Matthews loving motherfuckers !!
Sicboy13
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, I guess I should read the whole story, the tail part was mean. I in know way encourage or approve of animal cruelty, unless it stops at gettin pigs drunk, thats funny.
Chevalier
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:10 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

This belongs in the subtopic "Depressed". Not that some frats treat women any better.
Sicboy13
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Winston-Salem, North Carolina-AP -- Twenty-three fraternity members at Wake Forest University have been charged with abusing a pig at a party.

The members of Sigma Phi Epsilon were charged with animal cruelty and abandonment after a drunk, dehydrated and sunburned pig was found unconscious in a public park earlier this month.

Officials say the 200-pound hog was abused during a raucous fraternity party at a park in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

A couple walking a dog found the pig the next morning. It was missing its tail and was unable to stand.

The director of Forsyth County Animal Control says the pig "reeked of alcohol" and could easily have died.

It's now recuperating at a shelter.

Wake Forest officials are also investigating the incident

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page