Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

One Good Thing About Downriver

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » One Good Thing About Downriver « Previous Next »

Artemis
Posted on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 3:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

When I lived there a few years back, there was a whorehouse in Paducah, Kentucky, located in an ordinary, respectable neighborhood. It had been there for years, but was shut down because a man who held a high position in the fire department was spending a lot of time there, including time he was on the public payroll, public vehicle parked right in the driveway and everything. That arrogance was too much for the town to bear, but in the process of calling Sparky the Hardleg to account, unwanted attention from outside the area (i.e., from the State Police, the State Capital, etc.) was stirred up, and the house was shut down. A lot of old boys in that area were pretty pissed at the fireman, and his wasting of taxpayer dollars was the least of his crimes in their eyes - he had spoiled a good thing for everybody.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Sunday, May 5, 2002 - 5:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Then there must be more than one because this one is on a main street where the police drive by it all night.
Larsbogart
Posted on Sunday, May 5, 2002 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Didnt they arrest the teenagers who ran it? They did and received 18 months halfway house.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Saturday, May 4, 2002 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

There's an after hours club that has,

alcohol...

drugs...

and pussy for sale.

Ypsi - Ann Arbor ... Shit! I ain't found one yet!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page