Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Fairy Fest/New York Get Together

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Fairy Fest/New York Get Together « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 20, 2002Louched_Liver25 5-20-02  8:46 am
Archive through May 29, 2002Louched_Liver25 5-29-02  7:14 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 5:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robertsmith
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 3:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I second the motion.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 2:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Rabid, as always, well said. Our previous get togethers came to my mind as well when comparing behavior here in the men's locker room w/the real world.
All the women here have proven that they can take it, and dish it as well, so I feel OK w/what I say, or I wouldn't say it.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 1:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc, relax.

Do you honestly think that at an in person get-together we would sit around making fart jokes? Really?

I've been to three gatherings o forumites.

Louchey, Tavura, Panty, Head and I were all perfect gentlemen, discussing film, art, metallurgy and diving as I recall (and dwarfs on motorcycles, but that was later) for the other several hours. Although at one point we did stray into frat-like behaviour, it lasted fifteen minutes and the women and children were in the other room.

You either don't understand that there is generally a marked difference between online and offline behaviour- hard to believe given your friendship with Don- or you are being deliberately fuckheaded for some reason.

Bah. Perhaps I should just breath through my mouth for awhile and recall when you were less reductive and more inclusive. Back when you were all about 'live and let live' and actually posting something other than 'you all suck.'
Marccampbell
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 3:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

au revoir.
Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 2:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

fuckin homos
Marccampbell
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 10:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

fuckin' losers.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 9:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

This explains why so many lesbians want to date me... and here I thought it was the tits!

(parenthetical aside: Right now, someone is reading this going 'hee hee! Much better than the highfalutin quantum cheese argument in the other thread, while someone else is thinking 'fucking frat party humor.' I am all things to all people. Except Pikkle, cause I don't swing that way. Lesbians don't count.)
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 8:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

UNION? Beyatch, I'm salaried...
Marccampbell
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 8:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Are there going to be any women at the NYC gathering? Or is this really going to be a fairy fest? Sounds like it.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 8:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Like you aren't used to flushing yer ass out all clean and shit (free) w/out any help!
Oh, sad, sweet Pikkle. Once you get to the The City, it's all available to you. Just bring some of that steel union $$$. Cha-ching for Poo-ting.
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 7:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

My colon could use a complete flush thank you very much... does not detract from your vaginal tendencies though... PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 7:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Riker's Island en masse would be quite a memory for all involved. Let's start a bail fund. PayPal to Kalladmin, as she is the hovering goddess over all absinthe-wise.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Indeed! So far the absinthe tastings I have been to have been informative, filled with scintilatting conversation, and aside from the dwarves, dignified, civilised affairs.

Fuck all that! I say we get ripped and wake up naked in jail.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page