Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Calling LBC and Hollyweirder's

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Calling LBC and Hollyweirder's « Previous Next »

Tavarua
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 8:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bring back the bouncers. Adjudication. You can't learn properly until you have felt the warm breeze of hell lapping at your skin. That's what pappy used to say.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 8:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Seriously- I think it's robertsmith (but I am not too sure so take that with a grain o salt) keeps going on about thujone content.

And he didn't even get toasted a light golden brown. Days gone by, we would still be smelling the stench of charred newbie, even after opening all the windows for a week.
Tavarua
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 7:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

My ass is still sore.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Had to post uphill in the snow w/no shoes.
Tavarua
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 5:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"At worst the latest newbies were given a mild steam-cleaning"

Not me. Luckily, the title of my first thread was something along the lines of, "What absinthe has the highest level of thujone." The forum elders of the time saw me as a sensible individual with a lot of potential and accepted me with open arms. The most approachable of the elders, a Mr. Don Walsh, instructed me that I was ill informed about the potential affects of this green genie of sorts, and invited me to sit with him over tea and discuss the matter. I was then addressed by BlackJack, who agreed with me on everything I had said. So on and so forth. And it was a glorious day.

Oh wait, that's not what happened. I got gang ASS RAPED, prison style. I was flamed fifty feet into the air and greeted on the way down with a bed of spikes, and an acid enema. Let me tell you something, all you nubies out there, when I was a nubie, we had it tough.
Tavarua
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 4:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Embarrassment is for pussies, he eats pussies for breakfeast. Lock up your cats ladies.
Albertcamus
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 3:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

i would be embarrassed a little,he may never show now..
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 2:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And then a tongue bath.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 2:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You know what Tavvy? It did undergo that change :-)

At worst the latest newbies were given a mild steam-cleaning.
Tavarua
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 9:59 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Shit. Now I feel like the older sister in "Dazed and Confused" that tells the Juniors to 'be gentle' with her brother, on paddling day.
Wolfgang
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 9:55 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'll prepare the flame throwers ! Get him in !
Tavarua
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 9:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sure he can, but while I know he has been to the buyer's guide, I don't know if he has entered into the forum yet. I wrote him an email to check it out, he may be posting in here now, I haven't been here in a while, so I don't really know. Unless this place has gone through a radical change in the past month, I know it is intimidating to new comers, so he may need a little push. I'm sure if he sees this thread, he will introduce himself.
Wolfgang
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 9:36 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Can`t he speak for himself ?
Tavarua
Posted on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 9:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone feel like helping out a nubie buddy of mine. He is currently living in LBC and is getting ready to break into the Verte world. I am pretty impressed, only after a short period of mentioning his interest, he found SC and the Sepulchritude buyers guide, without me directing him there. He appears pretty serious about it, so if anyone wants to take him under his wing or invite him to a gathering in the area, I would appreciate it. He is a good guy, I grew up with him. He'll make you famous.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page