Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Secondary effects of the TV

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Secondary effects of the TV « Previous Next »

Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2002 - 11:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Secondary effects squared?
Larsbogart
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2002 - 11:12 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

There I was sitting in my car drinking absinthe out of a Knob Creek flask. [A Christmas promotion] It burned straight out of the flask, but was delicious. Dark grey and pouring rain, I run up the steps and into St. Joseph's Church sliding into a freak pew behind a giant column.
Then... the stained glass Saints start giving me the fisheye. The leader, a nasty Miss Jackson, gritting teeth in a purple and gold Donnatella Versace/ Versace. Across from her, her nemisis, St Courtney the Unloved, in a ripped and torn bloody rag. The secondary effects of secondary effects.
Pikkle
Posted on Saturday, May 11, 2002 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I can see P!!!!!!!!!!!
Larsbogart
Posted on Saturday, May 11, 2002 - 7:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

There I was sitting down drinking absinthe out of a paper cup. It was delicious. Elizabeth Vargas was giving out the news. "Blah Blah Blah" she goes...
Then... her voice is all inhaled helium and bouncing around a metal garbage can. The effects of secondary effects.
Judy Meuller is snake-wrangling, like some Moms-Pies Isak Denison in an unbuttoned safari shirt. I can see the perspiration on her tattoo. My tongue perspires.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page