Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Tavvy, NancyWhiskey, LL, and Magnus m...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Tavvy, NancyWhiskey, LL, and Magnus meet Shane MacGowan... « Previous Next »

Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 11:39 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Started Sunday morning @ 6am w/a Yuengling while watching a fishing show. Split a 12 on the road as we left Philly. Stopped at the restaurant I work at for beers and wings. Got home and I had hard cider, while the doorman and Disco Bob had some beers in the lobby. Killed all the ciders, all the beers, and Disco Bob's wine in a box. Next day was the end of the N.S. 70, and most of the bottle of 100 proof vodka. Today is rough. It really only does hurt when you stop.
2loucheltrec
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 9:34 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

you didn't drink your stash that's supposed to make it to NYC did you ? if so you might be hurtin' for a few more days... maybe someone switched the MM with antifreeze ;-)
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 2:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, a little bit, I have to admit.
Verawench
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 8:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

How 'bout now?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 5:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Fuckin' hell, it was Saturday night and I'm still drunk.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page