Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through May 14, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Effects, Effects, Effects » Archive through May 14, 2002 « Previous Next »

Wolfgang
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 5:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Nah, too much potential for spills. "

If your glass of Deva is worth more to you than sex, you must be fucking some damn cheap artificially painted face chick with artificial boobs ;-).

At least just make sure you spill it on her so you could lick it (but be aware that all this added sugar will leave a sticky film on her flesh).

Ok, let's be serious. Effects from commercially available absinthes are mild to non-existant. Some naturaly made absinthes make you stare at the wallpaper after two glass. Amongst the commercial Spanish absinthes, Serpis65 gives me the strongest effect but it taste real weird (it's a love/hate relationship). I advise you to try a La Bleu.
Verawench
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 4:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

He'll flip ya! Flip ya fer real...
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 1:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hmm... I think Kaiser Soze wrested control of Jade from Don and Ted... so you can guess where the absinthe is now...
Traineraz
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 11:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

DAMN I knew I was forgetting something, where are my nipple clamps?? Maybe a good cigar will help...wait, I tried that. Nice nicotine buzz, but nothing more.

Maybe I need to get laid while drinking? Nah, too much potential for spills.

Anybody know whatever happened to Jade? Anybody know what happened to my posting asking what happened to Jade?
_Blackjack
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 11:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

ackjack may feel it, but we can't affirm this until he's been gone over by scientists with fine tooth combs.

But it leaves my coat so shiny!
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 9:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Eating pussy does... oh, that's a member of the feline family, forget about it...
Larsbogart
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 8:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Chewing nails, does that count?
Chevalier
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 6:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Does picking one's feet count? (Blecch!)
Albertcamus
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 6:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

has anyone ever tried to eat human flesh?just curious..
Wolfgang
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 5:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nipple clamps, japanese bondage ropes and random debaucheries are indeed a good effect enhancement.

Instructions on how to consume are also writen in the 120 days of sodome.
Rimbaud
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 5:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I always feel the "effects" to a greater degree when I have nipple-clamps on, but that's just me...
Etienne
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 4:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think body chemistry has a lot to do with it. I've been able to try seven or eight different absinthes and the "effects" haven't been there with all of them.
Chevalier
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 3:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Blackjack may feel it, but we can't affirm this until he's been gone over by scientists with fine tooth combs.
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 2:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Don't eat cucumbers before drinking it!!!
Albertcamus
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 2:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

you could also let your imagination run away with you..i believe some people just wont feel the effects.perhaps body chemistry has something to do with it...
Destiny
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 2:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Traineraz, absinthe is all about anise and thujone - make sure the stuff you order has lots of both!
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

My lawyer told me the truth!
Chevalier
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 7:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Try a Ouija board. (But read the warning label first.)
Larsbogart
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 6:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

If you've drunk all that and have experienced no effects, I encourage you to see a doctor.
See a psychiatrist and have your head examined because you are spending too much money for absolutely nothing.
[it helps if you have the ability to freely hallucinate at will]
Nascentvirion
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 5:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The KKK took my baby away
Verawench
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 5:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

You need a new band...

The Ramones work well for me.
Traineraz
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 4:17 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, only one of the Monkees (Davy Jones) flew out of MY ass . . . but I was sober at the time . . . Maybe I need a new brand?
Artemis
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 3:34 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

You're just a freak. All the insiders here know that every one of those drinks will make monkees fly out of your ass if consumed properly.
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 3:34 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

yeah
Traineraz
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 2:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I've heard so much about effects . . .

Deva 50, Serpis 65, NS 55, and Sebor Strong (NASTY stuff) . . . I have gotten a nice buzz, or even pretty danged drunk (not to mention a horrific hangover from the NASTY Sebor Strong . . . did I mention it's NASTY?), but never noticed anything else.

OK, maybe I got a wee bit horny from time to time, but no hallucinogenic effects of any sort.

Maybe I'm just a freak?

Opened myself up for a lot on THAT comment, huh?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page