Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

New from SC: Pernod & Oxygenee absint...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » New from SC: Pernod & Oxygenee absinthe « Previous Next »

Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah...
Alisoviejoguy
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 2:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Cool beans. I was the guy who did the binge a while back. Man that was fun.

Ahh, gotta love sashimi, I just ate a little under a pound for lunch. My head is actually spinning, kind of scary... at least I have finally sated my need for it... been driving me crazy all week.

Anything new come out besides these new SC bottles? Deva 50, Serpis 65, and N.S. 75 are my favorites right now, I got the e-mail too, so figured i would drop in to see if anyone else got it.

Anyone know anything about these new brands?
Albertcamus
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 2:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

i've been doing alright.
Alisoviejoguy
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 2:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just made my order. :) The "french set" along with a bottle of N.S.

Been awhile, how's everyone been?
I_B_Puffin
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 2:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe they'll get Francois Guy also.
_Blackjack
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 1:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's good to see the market proliferating, but it looks like lafeeverte.de is still about 10 Euros cheaper for a bottle of each, shipping to the US (123 v. 135.75). SC's 10%-off French/Spanish set is a tad cheaper than ordering the equivalent (except with Serpis 55% and Candella) from Markus, but only if you take into account that the Candella is only .7L .

But bravo for our pals at SC. Now if only we could get the mail to go faster.
Buck_Turgidson
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Email from Albert at Spirits Corner:

"Dear customer,
We want to inform you that we -finally- have included in our product range the French absinthes Pernod 68% and Oxygenee 55%.
You can find them at:

Pernod 68%
Oxygenee 55%

We have also introduced at very special prices a tasting set of French absinthes, consisting of 1 Pernod, 1 Oxygenee, 1 Manguin and 1 Versinthe. The set has a reduction of 10%. You can find it at:

Tasting set of French absinthes

And we have also introduced a more exciting tasting set: Pernod and Oxygenee versus our (we know, it is a very personal taste) favourite Spanish absinthes: Serpis 65% and N.S. 55%. This set is also reduced by 10%. You can find it at:

Best Spanish vs. Pernod and Oxygenee

We would appreciate to receive your comments on one -or the two- tasting comparisons.

We hope you will enjoy these novelties."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page