Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The Pink Room / The Black Lodge

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » The Pink Room / The Black Lodge « Previous Next »

Pikkle
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 7:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

sorry... got my enema that night... and the other that night too...
Joalco
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 6:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, I am David Lynch's bitch....

Anyway, I just wanted to give you the scoop on a couple of upcoming events. If any of you good folk are going to be in the Austin area, I'd love to see you out at one of these evenings.

Friday, May 24th: The Pink Room

Live Music by Chris Connelly (Ministry, Pigface, Damage Manual, Revco, etc, etc...) and the Necro Tonz.

Dark industrial-strength lounge music provided by myself and two other DJ's. We'll be spinning tunes by Coil, Foetus, Cop Shoot Cop, Young Gods, Pig, Curve, and many many more.

Friday July 12: we change into the Black Lodge.

No live act booked as of yet, but plenty of tunes spun by DJ's defile (me), Hobgoblin, and Johnny Slugg (voted one of Austin's top 5 DJ's by the Austin Chronicle). This will be the beginning of a monthly gig featuring exciting new music, live performances, projection loops, schwag giveaways, the occasional fire show or performance artists, and all-around general debauchery.

It'd be great to see some of you come out; perhaps we can partake of some absinthe before or after.

If you'd like more information, please contact me.

~ jc

Both nights will be located at the Elysium, at the corner of 7th & Red River.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page