Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Ulex, Serpis, soap

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Ulex, Serpis, soap « Previous Next »

Mvario
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 9:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

How about caffeine soap?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/caffeine/5a65.shtml
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 3:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I thought it was called "Jaded".
Larsbogart
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The name of my Absinthe soap?
"Jaid".
Wolfgang
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 5:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

This was the good old time when Head was Head... This is a vintage piece of collection !
Admin
Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 9:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

heh, this was posted by Head sometime in the distant past... what yer lookin' fer?

gramp's
Larsbogart
Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 7:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"...I can only describe as soapy.."
Why didnt I think of that? Absinthe soap...where did I put that Lab coat?
Stay with us, more to come.
Wolfgang
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 8:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

There`s a wide variety of possible flavor/smell that can be attributed to soap... Personally I found that Cardamome produce the most soapy taste to my palate (even if it can be good in small quantity mixed with something else...).
Herb
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 6:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So I tried Ulex. As noted in the archives, very bitter, but I thought it was tasty with some sugar, and with an interesting variety of flavors. Seems like it should be good in mixed drinks. I noticed a little bit of a flavor I can only describe as soapy, which I taste more strongly in Serpis. Is that the wormwood extract talking?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page