Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Ulex, Serpis, soap

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Ulex, Serpis, soap « Previous Next »

Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 9:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

How about caffeine soap?
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 3:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I thought it was called "Jaded".
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The name of my Absinthe soap?
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 5:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

This was the good old time when Head was Head... This is a vintage piece of collection !
Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 9:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

heh, this was posted by Head sometime in the distant past... what yer lookin' fer?

Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 7:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"...I can only describe as soapy.."
Why didnt I think of that? Absinthe soap...where did I put that Lab coat?
Stay with us, more to come.
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 8:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

There`s a wide variety of possible flavor/smell that can be attributed to soap... Personally I found that Cardamome produce the most soapy taste to my palate (even if it can be good in small quantity mixed with something else...).
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 6:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So I tried Ulex. As noted in the archives, very bitter, but I thought it was tasty with some sugar, and with an interesting variety of flavors. Seems like it should be good in mixed drinks. I noticed a little bit of a flavor I can only describe as soapy, which I taste more strongly in Serpis. Is that the wormwood extract talking?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page