Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Fuck everyone...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Fuck everyone... « Previous Next »

Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 12:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc sez:
"As anyone who attended my tasting will tell you, the place was filled with beautiful women."
Meaning what? You're a stud? I guess I should make sure all the women coming are good enough looking instead of not caring a whit what they look like. As far as them being uncomfortable w/guys acting childish, well, most of them put up w/us being at least a bit that way every day.
Now I think that when something like Vera being called a cunt here, which happened not too long ago, occurs, I'd think that would make 'em more uncomfortable than us being idiots.
As far as Kalladmin's "vision", she has had ample opportunity here, and by e-mail to tell me I was dissin' her. Never happened. In fact, we get along just dandy.
So, Marcyins, bail out again. Boo hoo.
Admin
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 8:56 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be the cellphone being passed around the room...
Robertsmith
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 8:31 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Honestly, I'm not worried about the forum or the GT, and I don't understand why everyone is so concerned with myself and pikkle and louched "ruining" the forum or everyone. While there were some rather obtuse comments made about the military, I think several interesting points were brought up, but then sometimes people just take things personally and theres nothing you can do to avoid offending them. I've learned quite a bit about abisnthe and many other things on the forum. I've learned about films I haven't seen before and now want to see, I've learned to be wary of vintage ebay absinthe auctions, I've learned that other people have also noticed variations from batch to batch of Betty's #3, although all agree it's still good. I've learned to stay the hell away from Wolvie. I've learned that Kalladmin has a sense of humour, I've learned that Betty lurks this forum even though she claims she wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole with a condom on it (oh sorry is that fratboy humour?). I've also learned that theres a few people who bitch a whole lot about the forum and threaten to leave every 5 minutes, and yearn for the golden days of the forum before I ruined it for everyone. Well, what exactly was so grand about the forums golden age? I wasn't here so I don't know. Did you guys just used to sublimely communicate with the gods or something? The only time I find the forum frustrating is when people threaten to leave every five minutes because they think some people on here are not worthy of absinthe or whatever. Well, I've had Serpis, Deva, Deva 70%, MM, NS, NS 70%, Kubler, Sebor, Francois Guy, Mata Hari, Betty's #3, Segarra, and even 2 glasses of vintage Edouard Pernod, but I don't think this makes me superior to anyone on the forum, only slightly more experienced than some, and probably less experienced than others. Last time I checked the forum wasn't a country club, so I have no problem with any of you continuing to post whatever you want on here.
Have a nice day, the weathers beautiful. :)
Wolfgang
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 6:10 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

For the record I'll be there with my beautiful queen and I`m sure everybody will act like gentlemens. It`s always the same. Online some people are terribly pathetic but in person they are usually all shy and quiet...until they get drunk...oups!

For sure I would not recommend her to read the forum. If she did, I have no doubt that I would have to attend the GT alone...
Nascentvirion
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 5:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I live about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh
Marccampbell
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 3:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

au revoir.
Marccampbell
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 3:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

sorry, I don't find any of this shit funny.
Its an insult to kallisti's vision.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 3:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc,

Ever heard of "joking"?
Sheesh.
Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 2:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc, we can't all be cooped up in your brain like you...
Marccampbell
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 12:42 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Based on the bullshit in this thread, I couldn't possible recommend this gathering to any of my absinthe drinking female friends.
As anyone who attended my tasting will tell you, the place was filled with beautiful women. I can't imagine any of them being comfortable around
you freaks. It looks like the NYC gathering is going to be a "guy thing". Too bad.
Robertsmith
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 11:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Don't forget your 5 inch boner, or some bum might kill us!
Silent_Rich
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 11:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Whoa Allentown ... I have lived almost my entire life in the poconos ... just this year moved out and to Pittsburgh.
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 8:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So you're saying there'll be Thai she-males there after all??????? Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 8:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

After a night in the City-

-Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Pikkle Puss.
You may now kiss the other groom Mitten Man.
The crowd, collectively, Groan!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 8:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

71st and 2nd, done deal!
I'm guessin you'll enjoy the proximity of the venue to what's left of Time's Square.
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Naw... I'll be in NYC though for that big ole blowout bash!!! We oughta hook-up with cakeparty.com and get some of them fetish hoes up on the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And if anyone can remember, please deposit me at 71st and 2nd ave, I can crawl my way from there... )
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 7:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Come east jockey, where the hills roll, the Oldest Brewery in America flows, and there be plenty, plenty ho's.
Feel free to crash at the Liver's new pad.
Very downtown, w/a small town feel.
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 7:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah! Fuck me!!! Fuck me first!!! ME ME ME!!! ME FIRST!!!!
Etienne
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 7:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Damn, wrong side of the state, and Pennsylvania is a long-ass state. Western PA. is a depressing place, it looks like not very much Govt. money makes it to the west.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 7:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nope, wrong side of the Keystone.
Missed me by 4 hours drive time.
I'm doin' a-ight.
Etienne
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 7:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Doin' great, how about you? I was in Pittsburg yesterday, is Allentown anywhere near there? Don't have a map handy.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 7:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi! How ya doin'? Have a nice day!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page