Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Free at last free at last, putain de ...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Free at last free at last, putain de merde, i'm free at last « Previous Next »

Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

this monkey's gone to heaven...
Robertsmith
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Funny, I found the same thing to be true about monkeys.
Petermarc
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 11:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

thanks my friend...computer goes into the hospital tomorrow...so, this leads me to understand

Q:how are a blond and a computer alike?
A: you don't realize how important they are until they go down on you...

goodnight everyone, drive safe and tip your waiters!
Artemis
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 8:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Best wishes, Pierre le Verte.
Petermarc
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 7:15 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

it's just me...thanks perruche
Petermarc
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 7:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

i have tried to edit my misspelling of mr elliot, but the forum is really freaky here, maybe it's just me...
Perruche_Verte
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 7:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations!

More time for absinthe -- I hope the family is being understanding.
Petermarc
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 7:12 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Petermarc
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 7:11 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Petermarc
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 6:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

finally negotiated my firing from the french firm i worked for...now living off the french instead of doing all their work for them...got better things to do...unfortunately, it coincided with my computer taking a hard drive dump and now it just sits and stares at me, while i try to figure out how to explain my crisis to a french computer nerd over the phone...wound up in the glitzy eastInternetCafé next to the st-lazare train station, trying to catch up on things and people i've missed...not much, i guess...saw lenny kravitz in concert last night, was the closest thing i've seen to a real 70's show in 20 years...much fun but only a frenchman could bring yogurt (in a little glass 'pot') to a concert...leeny (as he is known by the french) was very apologetic to the people that originally accepted him, even though they couldn't understand anything he was saying...
need a shower, am becoming 'too french', happily, no one notices...boveresse in two weeks, along with a tour of the swiss/french area...sorry i can't make NYGT...several projects lining up, should be amusing for all...
marc, taos is something you definitely needed...got extremely drunk in a hot tub there a hundred years ago and ended up naked in a freezing mountain stream reciting t s elliot...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page