Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Your chance to take a swing at lars

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Your chance to take a swing at lars « Previous Next »

Larsbogart
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 7:47 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

June 22,2002. Ann Arbor, Michigan.
lars and former Detroiter, L.A. Speer*, will make an appearance in Ann Arbor.
This is your chance to take a swing at lars in real time.
So name the place and bring your stretcher.
Warning: lars will be under the influence if his Emile arrives.

*dear lars to the stars,
sure does look like a lot of check point charlies just to get to the land of cleves. i mean really....what are we going to do at midnight after my final boarding call ???? hope you got all the answers cuz its your town and your night to glow. well at least the flights should be empty at that hour or filled with a bunch of drunks...will see. anyway , can't wait to see you.
have to get to the gym to shake the jelly around for an hour. then its back to the grind. if i sew all day i can pay my amex bill. then i have a couple of minutes before the rest are due. this is such a dull life and my husband is looking for his rent check. when will it ever end?????
its friday.....youve got 3 weeks to get the party started right. later love

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page