Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through June 01, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru June 2002 » Void » Archive through June 01, 2002 « Previous Next »

Crowlyman
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 2:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Right right.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 2:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Heeeheeee!

Thank you Vera.

Now I am left to wonder, was the comic book's author that sheltered and ignorant not to realize... or was he all like 'yeah, I'm doing this hardcore christian comic book. Maybe I should slip in 'snatch.' Heh.'

If God would just have gotten laid, I bet the ten commandments would have been more like:

A few helpful suggestions from your buddy, the Lord.

1. Listen, don't be a jerk. That's mainly what I'm saying here.

2. Don't do overdo things.

3. Live and let live.

4. Judge not, lest ye be known as a dickhead with too much time on your hands.

5. Help a brutha out when a brutha needs it. There but for the grace of Me, go thou.

6. Always save the Lord a beer.

7. Distrust anyone who says they are talking for me, especially that Moses fucker. If I really feel like I need to talk to you, I'll set a bush on fire or something. That way, you'll know it's really me. PS- Just kiding, Moe. You know I luv ya.

8. Enjoy life.

9. I, as the Lord, have given you Life, and do not owe you shit. When praying, keep in mind I mark every sparrow's fall, but I don't really give a damn if your team wins or not.

10. I've always liked ten. It's a nice, even number, but frankly I'm out of ideas at the moment. Hell, you figure it out. I gave you all a pretty nice brain, top of the line shit. Use em.
Admin
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 2:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

that's what christians would like you to think.

hrrrmmm, brings to mind a controversial old thread of Marc's. heeheee.
Joalco
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Great snatch? I didn't think that had *anything* to do with Christianity...
Verawench
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 2:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Verawench
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Joalco
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 2:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I have no catholic style.

I put the PROTEST in protestant.

But then I went agnostic, so who knows where I lie now?
Pikkle
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 1:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Touching... like all catholic style...
Joalco
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 1:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc ~

The old guard has become, by and large, silent and invisible. This place is almost as predictable as the tides -- it has its high and low ebbs, as we all can attest to. Best of luck on your new venture, and hopefully we'll be seeing you 'round these parts again.

I've been guilty of letting my lack of time get the better of me. The last two weeks have had pronounced highs and lows, but the one constant has been the incessant demands on my time.

However, I'm still here, continuing to lurk and post.

Now, let's just whip these newbies into shape and steer this ship back on course.
Pikkle
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 12:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's more like a term for "milk bar."
Crowlyman
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 11:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

sidenote: I have been wondering if the "milkbar" might be a term for absinthe bar.
Crowlyman
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 11:50 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, Dim being really dim, and we sat in a Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening.
Crowlyman
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 10:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Daisy, Daisy give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy all for
the love of you.
Crowlyman
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 10:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just a moment.
Just a moment.
Robertsmith
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 1:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Daisy, sing me a song....
Crowly knows whats going on...
Louched_Liver
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 8:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Buh bye now Marc. AGAIN.
Crowlyman
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 8:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Open the pod bay doors HAL.
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 7:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Lester Burnham motherfucker!!! Pay attention!!!
Crowlyman
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 7:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Who is Kaiser Soze?
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 2:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Back when I was in that barber shop quartet in Skokie, we used to kick the livin daylights outta little hippie cry babies like Marc...
Pablo
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 1:05 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry you feel that way Marc.

Go easy.
Traineraz
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 12:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Um . . . Planning to keep it under the bar? Or just sell pastis?

I realize thujone is only regulated as a food additive and not a drug, but couldn't you still lose your license?

I hope you've checked it out . . . and best of luck to you!
Desoto
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome to New Mexico, Marc. Taos is gorgeous...with an interesting culture and an odd economy. Will the Third Eye be a restaurant as well? There's not much in the way of nightlife in Taos that I know of, maybe you'll be able to change that.

I'm down in the Burque, but make my way up north on occasion. Best of luck with your venture.

DeSoto
www.edithgrove.com
Pikkle
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

wah wah wah
Marccampbell
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 3:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

so many fine people have abandoned the absinthe forum. Or perhaps they have simply moved on. The folks who have remained have created their own insular world consumed with either the business end of absinthe, political rants, or the dimension of their pricks. Every thread, no matter how it starts out, disintegrates into the same old bullshit. Its really become boring.

I've enjoyed the company of Walsh, Breaux, artemis, tlautrec, absinthedrinker, nephilim, head, morrigan, justin, joalco, larsbogart, kallisti. But, its become increasingly rare to see their names posted here. A few have held on: blackjack, anatomist, chevalier. But for the most part, the puerile and the pathetic have taken over. You know who you are. You're everywhere. And you know what? I'm nowhere. I'm gone. Void.

My bar in Taos, The Third Eye, will be opening in October. The Fairy will flow. My forum brothers and sisters will always drink for free. Even the jerks.

Peace, Marc

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page