Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

So Don is....

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru June 2002 » So Don is.... « Previous Next »

Timk
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So, K, have you unbanned Don yet?
Nolamour
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 1:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I used to puff the Camel cigs, but the Reds took over...Now it's just a Cuban every now and then.

In keeping with the segues...
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 12:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Many camels believe that not-spitting is a small price to pay to keep multiple, healthy humps into middle age.

There's also another positive consequence, hard to understand because it's related to quantum mechanics and Bell's Theorem.

It goes like this: "If you can carry your load long enough through one desert without spitting, you will most probably be given the chance to carry your load through two deserts...simultaneously".
_Blackjack
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 11:48 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, but they aren't allowed to spit at the end..
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 10:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Tantric camels can have 5 or 6 humps...
Nolamour
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 10:36 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Buh dum dum tssssss...

I was waiting for that one Chevalier
Chevalier
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 10:29 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Or two, if you're a camel.
Baz
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 10:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I love a good hump!
Admin
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 10:18 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

we always hump after a fight.
Baz
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 10:03 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

personal observation-
notice how we are all quite familial right now? Like we wish we could be all the time? Did this jagoff bring out some good here? hmmm
Nolamour
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 9:55 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Here Here! Kallisti
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 9:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kirk: "Lieutenant, open the Inter-Generational channel"

Uhura, randomly twisting some knobs (Hey, anybody remember KNOBS?): "Sorry, sir, too much BJ interference".

Kirk: "Damn!" He looks at Spock. Spock looks back. Raises ONE eyebrow.

Spock: "Fascinating..."
Admin
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 8:50 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I just don't understand why on earth someone would come in here and purposely try to NOT make friends. umm, what's the point, mister.

we quibble, fight, bicker, even draw blood. but we're still a family. we're still friends, despite differences. and Don is still part of that family ...

if you're not interested in jumping into this gene pool, go away.
_Blackjack
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 8:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

Let me get this straight :>. Don is a one-eyed monster??? So, in other words, that would make him a dick right? Ah well, with a dick as big as Don, Marc and Artemis should enjoy taking turns sucking him off.

Um, what the fuck? Aroq, if this is what you intend to contribute to the forum, I'd be happy to show you the door. Whatever you may think of Don, insulting him in public, when he is not present, AND over something which you have neither the understanding nor the balls to ever experience yourself, proves who the dick is.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 8:00 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nahhh.... PPKs are great for movie secret agents: small, sexy, easily concealable.

We Former-Nazis-living-in-the-South-of-Chile-making-believe-we-are-raising-sheep prefer the P-38. As accurate as the Parabellum P-08 and far more reliable.
Robertsmith
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 1:06 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Not a Walther PPK Mr. Bond?
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 11:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Roq:

If all you know about Don is that email you received from him you are very justified in thinking he's an asshole.

Because he IS an asshole.

The problem, well not the problem, but the fact we who have been in this Forum for a while know, is that he IS a lot more. A creative genius. A passionate soul. IMHO, the highest IQ in the Forum. No sucking up here. Trust me, he and I went all the way to death threats. No kidding. That was SOME thread...

So, Roq, I'm not saying your perceptions are wrong, but they are limited. Don, Marc and Artemis are a hell lot more than what you have perceived until now.

And, frankly, I hate to see them go. This is not a zero-sum situation. Their leaving does not increase your space. We'll all be poorer.

I've read some posts of you about movies. You are a perceptive and intelligent individual. Marc knows a fucking lot about movies. Maybe you and he can have some meaningful conversations?...

Said the supposedly Swiss Doctor, while he rubbed his Walther P-38...
Louched_Liver
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 8:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Shit, even I'm scratchin' my head over this timewarp Donster taunt. Isn't it June now?
Robertsmith
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 7:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Don isn't here. Case closed. Unfortunate, but true.
THE END.
Etienne
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 7:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nice artwork, Vera, very appropriate.
Etienne
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 7:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Administrative vacuum cleaner is right... who's the dick now?
Verawench
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 7:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

stupid
Verawench
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 7:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Who is this chump? Where's the administrative vacuum cleaner?
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 7:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Attacking someone not present to defend himself is poor form.

In fact, tho I generally don't get into such things, you are tempting me to flame you in Don's name.

Email him. I'm sure you will learn a great many things about the fine art of insult, and aside from being the ethical high road, the resultant flame will save you on home heating costs.
Aroquentin
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 7:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Let me get this straight :>. Don is a one-eyed monster??? So, in other words, that would make him a dick right? Ah well, with a dick as big as Don, Marc and Artemis should enjoy taking turns sucking him off.

You two are right, screw the words with meaning bullshit and get right to the insults LOL. It's more fun

Roq

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page