Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through May 31, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Not happy with Wolvie and Andy » Archive through May 31, 2002 « Previous Next »

Giovannigray
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 7:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Wolvie..Markus' last order took five days to reach me.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 7:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Are we talkin about Wolvie or Markus?
Giovannigray
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 7:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Me. Ordered early March.
Dehe
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 4:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Soooo...me and Joalco are the only ones who have yet to recieve they're order? any others out there?
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 8:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm not feeling too good about Jean Chretian myself...
Themagicman
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

wait what about me, damn how so they forget
Nolamour
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 5:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you Magic, Feel free to email me if you are reluctant to post anything.

And for you Destiny...It's in the mail (along with a picture of something...uh hem...tasty!)

:-)~
Destiny
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 5:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Nolamour, don't forget the unspoken rule that you should send me a complimentary bottle of Oxygenee each time you place an order...

>:-)
Themagicman
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 4:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

well this is Markus e-mail address

mail@LaFeeVerte.de

and here is the site address

http://www.lafeeverte.de/

try again hope you have better luck.
and im sorry that I put site address on this post I know that pisses people off, so im saying sorry now
Nolamour
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 3:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I made an inquiry with a fellow forum member and he gave me the website...didn't see a name of the proprietor/administrator, but I just assumed it was Markus. Maybe I should try again or is there any other information that I might need?
Zman7
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 3:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I have ordered twice from Markus. The first shipment arrived to the U.S. westcoast in five days, the second took about 1.5 weeks. Always answered my email too. Are you sure your'e talking about Markus?
Themagicman
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 3:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

wow I had no prob. getting ahold of Markus in fact very fast we had a whole conversation via e-mail wich lasted about 10 min. and we talk alot and he took my order and I paied with paypal and that all it took
Nolamour
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 2:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I just made a request for Markus on a Pernod and a Kubler. Haven't heard a word. Betty is the only one that has responded to anything and she seems very eager to please...for the right price I see.
Dehe
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 2:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

The first time i waited a little over 6 weeks for my shit...itll be 7 tommorow so im not incredibly worried...but the fact that he doesnt respond to anyone doesnt bode too well.
Steve
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I got mine from Markus.
Themagicman
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

are people having prob.. with Markus man i hope not I just made an order with him he told me it would take a little longer cus. he was out of F. guy.
I told him that would be ok.
Wolfgang
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Better put that money on your garden Vera...
Verawench
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 12:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I never got mine from Markus.

$130 down the drain *shrug*
Joalco
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 12:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Not on this end, Dehe. And I'm still getting the damned auto-response from his email addy. I don't know whether to expect to see any absinthe on this deal or not. Either way, I've been waiting three and a half months, which is substantially over the time limit PayPal gives you to make a claim. Blah.
Dehe
Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 12:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

has anyone recieved their order that wolvie has supposedly reshipped yet? Ive been waiting about 7 weeks...
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Those are the ones they ship down to Cuba for the Taliban prisoners to use... gotta have some reason to shoot em, eh?
Larsbogart
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 6:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

That reminds me, I also had my razor and 6 blades [mach III so 18 blades]. I forgot about that. I could have made one of those prison toothbrush razors while we were on the tarmack.
I wonder how much money will be made when they sell all those confiscated scissors and knives?
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

That's cuz yer white... if you was one of those darkies, you'd be doin' hard time right about now!!!
Raschied
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 6:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I carry a 1 1/2 inch serrated edge knife with me each time I fly, and it's NEVER gotten confiscated. I did get in trouble sitting on a southwest flight last December when we were grounded on the runway, and I whipped out my Swiss Army knife and started trimming my fingernails. The flight attendent just told me to put it out of sight of the other passengers...
Larsbogart
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 4:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Waiting at the airports for what reason?
I ignored the new rules when I flew 3 weeks ago and didnt even check my carry-on gym bag. So security pulls me over Osama Bin Laden style and a mess ensued. Confiscated were some expensive cuticle scissors that I got upset about. Too late to check them gone.
On board, I open my gym bag and see my toenail scissors. Now that's security!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page