Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Glass w/ Absenete?

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Glass w/ Absenete? « Previous Next »

Gastonbeauvais
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 3:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

$28.00 Canadian for a stainless steel spoon and a headache. Yeah, that's quite a deal.

Gaston
Robertsmith
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 11:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Brett, try this one on for size.
http://www.absintheusa.com/products/havels_maxi.htm
It's got a fucking spigot. The Peter Vella of Absinthe. Just lean under the tap and pour the green goo right down the gulliver....
Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I ALL READY KNOW THAT!!!!
Robertsmith
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 9:26 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

mmmmm
Frontal lobotomy....
Crayons taste purple....
Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 7:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

several ounces of brain matter too...
Joalco
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 7:13 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

We can let it slide, on account of the Milkman Dan comic, no?
Nascentvirion
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 6:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pikkle maybe he hasnt thought of a clever undercover absinthe name yet,like us fine people. Brett I would have to say you are missing something. Your money and the wormwood content.
Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 2:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

almost anyone who calls themselves Brett or allows others to do so is most certainly insane...
Robertsmith
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 1:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Fuck Absente. The spoon is much better than the liquid twizzlers in that bottle. $28 will lbuy you a decent bottle of Segarra from SC, have you gone mad?
Brett
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 11:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

On the way back from the US of A this evening, there was a special deal of Absente. Seeing it was arouund $28 Canadian versus the $65 Canadian at the liquor store, I figured why not. It comes with a spoon, but did this "gift set" supposedly come with a glass? Am I missing part of my set?

Either way, soon I'll order some good stuff...now it comes down to which good stuff...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page