Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Emile vs. Kubler vs. Francois Guy vs....

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru May 2002 » Emile vs. Kubler vs. Francois Guy vs. Pernod 68 « Previous Next »

Mvario
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 8:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I've only tried the Kubler and Pernod so far (I think the postal workers have run off with my Guy order). I think they're both good, neither my fave. I like the Pernod a tad better, there's a hint of something in the Kubler I don't like too much.

And I'm almost out of Oxygénée!!!! Damn postal workers... they better get their shit together.
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

they need to cut off all her halves...
Robertsmith
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 6:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I have evidence in my profile picture. Unfortunately Drews lower half (her better one) was cut off so you can't see me all doughnut faced or the enema, but you can tell she's into it.
Destiny
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 6:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds like it's from Amsterdam.
Robertsmith
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 6:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

IMHO, Guy tastes more well balanced than Kubler, with or without cock. What's really good though is doing lines of blow off Drew Barrymore's ass while fisting her and being given a Kubler enema by Tom Green. It tastes OK then. I think the Kubler website calls it the Robert Downey Junior parfait.
Talk about secondary effects! Vaporized septum, dirty hand, and a drippy bottom. This potent shit musta come from Switzerland!
Destiny
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 5:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pikkle, I'll take your turn with Drew. When she shows up, do me a favor and send her my way...

I'll... be... right... here...
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 12:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh you're wrong there... I'd never fuck Drew Barrymore, not even with the dick in Robertsmith's mouth...
Angryp
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 12:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pikkle - The Tom Green of the Absinthe forum.
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 11:31 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

uh no, Kubler is much better... get the dick out of your mouth and you can taste the difference... penis makes everything taste funny...
Robertsmith
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 9:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Guy is much more drinkable than any of the others, but I haven't had the big kahuna Emile yet, so the jury's out. Kublers more potent than Guy, but just doesn't taste that good.
Joalco
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 6:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

For my money, the Guy is the best of the bunch. The Emile's not bad, but I'm really looking forward to Ian's Emile 68. The 45 just seemed a little too restrained. The Kubler's pretty good, but the Pernod's about on the same level as La Fee. It's another bottle to add to the collection, but nothing mindblowing.
Brett
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 11:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, as soon as I get paid and clean some credit cards, I'm likely to order one or even two of these. Yeah, I'd like to order all four, but I occasionally have to fill the car with gas and lavish the fiance with gifts.

So which is better? The buyer's guide gives a good overview, but I'd like to get a broader range of opinions. Is one more "authentic" than the others? Which has the most balanced taste, etc.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page