Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Here's a new one on me . . .

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru June 2002 » Here's a new one on me . . . « Previous Next »

Meat_Nipples
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh I spent some time down in EL Ess too. Beautiful place, just don't drink the water.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 2:05 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, as long as you're not talking El Ess Dee or Salvinorin A, active in the mcg.
_Blackjack
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 12:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

They aren't real drugs if you can't see them...
Meat_Nipples
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 10:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Blackjack, I thought I was the only person here who knew the chemical make-up of air duster and similar solvents, or at least the only person who ever had a real reason to. Lets hope the damage wasn't extensive/permanent......
oh, the many blunders of my youth.
_Blackjack
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 4:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

and huffing freon works pretty well

Yeah, but with the new environmental regs, it's no longer cost-effective. Be wary of the ozone-friendly refrigerants and propellants, like tetrachloroethane. They taste like freon, but they are a good bit more toxic (especially relative to R-11, which is what USED to come in those spray-duster cans...) and will leave you feeling pretty ill. Stick with good old nitrous oxide. My philosophy is, the longer the molecule, the less of it I want to inhale...
Traineraz
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 1:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

mmmmmmmm . . . crack

How about some nice Snack Crack? A box of candied popcorn with a crack rock in the bottom instead of a little plastic ring?
Albertcamus
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 4:29 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

cant people just smoke crack and be satisfied?
Wolfgang
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 1:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I meet a girl last weekend who was smoking wormwood and she said it provided her some kind of buzz. Honestly she looked buzzed. I Had a few puff, it tasted like shit so I went back to my usual cloves and gave her another glass of Moonman`s she greatly appreciated with water but without sugar. Who knows if it really makes her high ? Whatever. I think she was probably just buzzed from all the absinthe I gave her (the drink, not the shit she was smoking).
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

One should gurgle cum first anyway...
Traineraz
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Excuse me, even if I were guzzling cum (and obviously I'm not, since I'm busy typing!), I'd hope not to burp sperm.

A good load of cum should ALWAYS be followed by a Serpis chaser, so one has fresh breath.

Learn your etiquette, man!
Robertsmith
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 8:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

blow it out your ass you fucking cum guzzling sperm burping pothead....
Just kidding, no offense intended. You can probably get blasted from smoking bannana peels too, and huffing freon works pretty well, but I'd still rather drink a decent low thujone good tasting spanish brand than smoke wormwood. There's something that's nice about the drink in itself. It seems to keep the DTs away...
Traineraz
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 8:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Before mentioning this, I DID review the FAQ JUST to be sure I didn't, in my earnest ignorance, post something which has already been mentioned, and horribly offend someone's delicate sensibilities.

Just thought people might get a kick out of this one:

at www.herbsmoke.com ("legal herbal alternatives to marijuana"):

Vision Quest ~ $9.95 1 oz.
Meditative Smoke. To Stimulate Inner State of Mind...
Ingredients: lactuca virosa, artemesia vulgaris,
mexican damiana, tagetes, scotch broom tops,
artemisia absinthium, sage, star of bethlehem,
poppy flowers, mentha.
Rating: Good Relaxing Blend

I'm guessing "mentha" is mentha pulegium, and sage would be salvia officinalis, both of which contain thujone; and we know that opium poppies are perfectly legal to grow in the US, as long as you aren't cutting vertical slits in the stems and collecting the sap. If the stuff were a good smoke, I'd rather grow the plants in the garden myself than pay ten bucks an ounce for a few ground leaves!

I wonder, is desert broom as good as scotch broom? How about a straw broom?

Also, the "very serious" thujone-is-dangerous website http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed/faqs/medi-2-3-absinthe.html has a number of questions answered about SMOKING artemisia absinthium!

Wow, you don't have to distill and drink it at all, just go to the nursery, stick the plant in your yard, and roll a few every time you prune it!

heh heh heh

OK, now someone has to yell at me for posting silliness to this very serious forum [bracing self]!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page