Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Bjork

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru June 2002 » Bjork « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 04, 2002Mvario25 6-4-02  7:20 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 9:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm glad someone is sane...
Admin
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 9:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

the only reason I would come out of any closet, would be to turn around and shut ya'll firmly inside.

geezus. you should listen to yourselves.

frat boys vs forum. case closed. no further arguments, your honor.
Joalco
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 9:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

robertsmith ~

i can't promise a speedy delivery (the disc was sjust shipped today and i don't have a burner -- just occasional access to one), but if you'll email me your mailing info, as soon as i can copy it, i'll send you a burned copy of the out-of-print "stein". it's noisy, it's loud, it's wonderful.
Robertsmith
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Joalco, the Einheit show was incredible. He had some Ilsa she-wolf of the SS type singer and she would brush her teeth into the mic and Einheit would sample that live and turn it into a beat on this custom synth he had. Their set consisted of an upright bass, 2 drummers (atkins and his drummer), Einheit, and this unbelievably gorgeous fraulein. The Einheit played the drums with pigface when they played. I only have Neubautens stuff and can't find any of his solo work but that show was really really amazing. Debut and Post are probably Bjorks least musically interesting stuff. The newer stuff she's really starting to find an interesting style. The sugarcubes were always fun though, although a bit bubblegummy...
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 7:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm telling ya, inside Kallisti is a frat-boy just begging to come out of the closet!
Admin
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 7:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I would!

now, back to yer locker room, boys.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page