Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through June 04, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru June 2002 » Bjork » Archive through June 04, 2002 « Previous Next »

Mvario
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 7:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

sorry, kinda horny right now. But, yeah, PJ is much more the babe.
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 7:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

But Mr.Spoon, you didn't answer the question...would you fuck her?
Absinthespoon
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 7:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I LOVE Bjork. I have always been a fan. No way is she boring. Fucking weird, yes, but that is part of her artistry. She's on that fine line between being completely crazy and genius.
Just my opinion.
Dancer in the Dark was a great movie.
What IS boring is always having to hear whether the person in question is fuckable or not.
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 6:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yuk, Bdork's a pig, she probably drools and talks baby-talk while she's getting fucked.

On the flip-side (no pun intended), I'd LoVe to nail the illustrious PJ Harvey:

http://www.pjharvey.net/media/thisislove_128.ram
(Real Player)

http://www.pjharvey.net/media/thisislove_isdn.asx
(Windows Player)
Mvario
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 4:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

wow.... magic nipples.

if like she got some makeup, and got a real hairstyle, and did something with those eybrows, and was wearing a thong, and some black nylons, maybe with a garter, and high heels, the kind with ankle straps, then i'd do her.
Joalco
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 2:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I didn't get to see that tour... I would've killed to see FM Einheit. Have you heard any of his solo records? They're hard to find, but pretty freaking cool... The only one I have is Stein, but there's one out called Konig Lear I wouldn't mind checking out as well.

I'm a little predisposed to disliking Bjork's music. When she first went solo, I was working in a club, and most of the people who worked there listened to her first album (the name eludes me at the moment) all the time. Literally. We had a friend who worked there, Disco Doug, and he would listen to it all night after hours while he cleaned the dance floor... With baby wipes...

I will admit, however, her videos are pretty freaking cool, and what I've heard of Vespertine I enjoyed a little more.
Traineraz
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 2:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"take great relish in?" Jeez, and I'm even sober.

[hearing the Grammar Police siren approaching]

how about he seems to greatly relish . . .
Robertsmith
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 2:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

sorry, I thought she was with Gay Bikers on Acid for some reason. The show was sometime in 1998 in Rochester NY (probably in the spring), when they toured with FM Einheit (which was Einheits only US tour ever, fucking incredible that was). The cellist from Dead Can Dance played with them as well, and the girl singing at the time, who was this super fucking hot bad ass asian girl threw a tampon into the audience, and I'm pretty sure it was Meg. Definitely was not Mary Biker (although he may have played as well, there was about 15 people on stage). From where I was standing, it looked like she pulled it out of her (to quote MarcCampbell) dank snatch (i cringe at even typing that phrase), but maybe she just had one with red food colouring in her pocket as a stage trick. Martin Atkins spit a lugey the size of a softball about 100 feet in the air to the back of the club. None of it was boring, it was actually a shitload of fun. Martin played with Einheit as well and Einheits drummer played with Pigface, so it was a big fucking "fuck it up pigface" style show. I also saw Bjork at Radio City this past fall. Very different than Pigface, but still not boring. It just seems odd to me to describe someone as weird as bjork "boring". Celine Dion is boring, Bjork is just fucking strange, maybe "grating" at times, but hey if you're bored with her, no problem....
Traineraz
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 2:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Uh oh, Pikkle's threatening to Dill me! He seems to take great relish in his vegetable harassment!

Watch where you stick that Vlasic!
Joalco
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 1:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pikkle ~

Jealous? Nope. I've disliked her since the Sugarcubes. Bjork is a joke I just don't get.

Robertsmith ~

Meg Lee Chin isn't from Gay Bikers on Acid. She played with Felix Natural, recorded early Faith No More demos, Teknofear, Crunch, Pigface, and the embryonic Garbage before going solo. As far as throwing a tampon into the crowd, I can't really say. I've known Meg for five years now, and I've never seen or heard of her doing something like that... But hey, it was a Pigface show...

Are you sure it wasn't one of their other rotating cast of characters? It was probably Mary Biker, from Gay Bikers on Acid... And, if that's the case, uhhh, Mary's a dude, dude. And that tampon was probably a stage prop.

( i do local rep work for invisible records & know martin, meg & the gang... )
Robertsmith
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 10:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

wait, is this more Head prophecies?
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

let yer pussy do the talking... it's a snatch!
Robertsmith
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 10:11 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

No. Geez, that would have made it even more booorrinng.
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 10:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

did someone suck on it?
Robertsmith
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 10:06 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Boring? Her incredible vocal range, unusual use of natural sounds as music, insanely eccentric personality, zany videos, and nice little boobies is boring? Using footsteps in snow and record pops and clicks as your rhythm track is boring? What's she gotta do, light herself on fire for art? (oh wait Rammstein does that, and they're boring).
Well I saw Meg Lee Chin from Gay Bikers on Acid play with Pigface in Rochester, and she threw her tampon into the audience. How boring, happens in dentists office all the time....
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 10:04 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

you're just jealous because you didn't think of it first...
Joalco
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 9:36 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bjork is bjoring.

She makes dentist's office music for tweakers, ravers, hipsters, and folks who just plain don't know any better.

She does, from time to time, make cool videos though.
Barsnake
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 8:53 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I've always hated those ugly hairs in the areola area...
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 8:30 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'd fuck Bjork any time, any place, anywhere. And she'd be a real live one in bed that's for sure.

Hobgoblin
_Blackjack
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 8:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bjork, Bjork,
Were you brought by the stork?
Or were you created
From butter and cork?
I love you so much
that I act like a dork.
OH, Bjork, Bjork, Bjork.

http://brunching.com/audio/bjorksong.mp3

True story: my friend went to see the Sugarcubes years and years ago. Bjork got on stage and asked "Does anyone here speak Icelandic?"

The crowd went wild.

Her response: "You're LYING!"

Gotta love her, ribbons streaming from her nipples and all...
Pikkle
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 6:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

No, I have a list of those I would not copulate with... and I don't see your name on it...
heh
heh
heh
heh
Traineraz
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 11:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You'd fuck anything, Pikkle.

Hmm, what was she on? More importantly, what was her rep at the label on, and where can I get some?? Must have been GOOD.

Shouldn't the red stuff be coming from . . . um . . . never mind.
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 10:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'd fuck her...
Chrysippvs
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 9:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Because Bjork is a skræling...

- J
Robertsmith
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 9:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.bjork.com/specials/cocoon/video/

why not?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page