Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Ostracism vs New Moderated Forum

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru June 2002 » Ostracism vs New Moderated Forum « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 07, 2002Lordhobgoblin25 6-7-02  7:11 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pikkle
Posted on Saturday, June 8, 2002 - 12:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Damn... I was hoping you'd say chicken... just say chicken for me anyway...
_Blackjack
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 11:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ostrich is quite tasty. It's rather like beef.
Destiny
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

>> Since you thereby missed something more obvious...

A - Of course I got it, I was just kidding around. I hereby bestow my tiara to greenie.

P.S. How's that new-fangled indoor plumbing workin' for ya?
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 8:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Actually I've never tried ostrich myself... would most like to... someone please send me some... ostriches that is.
2loucheltrec
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 8:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

we're gonna bar-b-que them... the ostriches that is... serve 'em with a side of carrot slaw...
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 7:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And what does this all have to do with the ostriches again?
_Blackjack
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 5:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

In some strange way the terms "left wing" and "gun-totin'" just don't seem to work together the way you are using them.

There are LOTS of gun-totin' left wingers, if for no other reason than we don't want the right-wing nut-jobs to have all the guns...
Anatomist
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 4:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Thanks A,

I'm glad you've finally admitted to being the RubeMaster - doesn't it feel good to be out of the closet?"

Ummmm... not exactly what I was getting at. Since you thereby missed something more obvious than what greenguy did, you're back on top!

K.
Timk
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 10:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

So, then lets take it to the extreme, Kallisti kicks out everyone who has ever posted anything she considered offensive (the majority of us) do you think that any of those left would stay any longer than it would take them to remove the site from their favourites list? This is why Kallisti being sole moderating force and arbitor can work, she is restricted in what she can do without causing a big fuss and problem (not that i think she would do anything stupid, but presuming she has an absolute free hand in any sense other than the literal is, well, bot looking at the broiader picture)
Destiny
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 10:02 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks A,

I'm glad you've finally admitted to being the RubeMaster - doesn't it feel good to be out of the closet?
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 7:13 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"left-wing, poem-writin' gun-totin' hippy frat-boy hogsmacker."

Sounds just like Che Guevara back in his college days back in Argentina.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page