Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Greetings and salutations!

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru June 2002 » Greetings and salutations! « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 05, 2002Marccampbell25 6-5-02  8:44 pm
Archive through June 05, 2002Head_Prosthesis25 6-5-02  11:37 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pikkle
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm gonna vacuum pack em this time anyway, much more convenient.
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

She's mixed to be boring... that's the point, mindless and airy, the perfect relief to another day in hell on earth... and she does it quite well.
Traineraz
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oops, I encouraged him. Bad Trainer, BAD! [flogging self with vacuum cleaner hose]
Traineraz
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:51 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just be sure to package them properly before mailing this time, Pikkle. You know that the US Dept. of Agriculture won't re-wrap babies with that nifty OPENED AND INSPECTED tape.
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:50 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

yeah, she's beautiful. But boring.
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:49 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hope Sandoval can have all my babies...
Oddgrimm
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:42 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marccampbell,

shall i piss in a glass and pass it round like the pacifica islanders? maybe we'll all drink good absinthe and the piss together. ha ha!

sorry i don't say "motherfuker" like pikkle. he's funny. i like reading his stuff.

seen too much badness already in life to dwell on it. i like the good things. even if they are dark, like some music or art. listening to a cd with john coltrane and dead can dance on it. funny, the switch in songs doesn't switch the moods. was listening to ... ah, mazzy star, earlier! she is an erotic singer!
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:12 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think grim is taking the piss out on the forum.
Nolamour
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Mississippi Mud - Now that beats Drumsticks or Sparkle Bars.
Oddgrimm
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

destiny,

sparkle bar! drumstick sounds like... led zeppelin. and who wants to eat jon bonham?!
Oddgrimm
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:04 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

mr rapid,

most everyone learns the sagas in school. some remember them always, some forget them when they grow up. a lot of people are descended from the heros of them. my family claims lineage from egil, but i don't know if i believe that always.

destiny,
:) it's okay. i just don't know who to take seriously or not yet (escept pikkle. he's funny, but i cannot see him seriously). and i like bjørk. but i'm not a big fan or anything. i know well the song my girlfriend plays for me sometimes... "miss you". heh. we had a fight tonight on the phone. so i reminded her of the song. that made her more mad. :)

i like this absinthe we're drinking. i am completely wasted, but not drunk. it is very nice!! i painted in greens and blues today listening to american be-bop jazz. my friend read jack kerouac while i painted. it was great.
Destiny
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 7:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey oddgrimm, it was just a joke from the Bjork thread. Sorry, I don't talar Íslensku.

I need ice cream, should I get a Drumstick or Sparkle Bar?
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 7:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oddgrim, you can answer a question for me- in Iceland, does everybody know the Sagas?

I mean, would Egil Skallgrimson be funny *there*? Or do only scholars read them?

If I stopped and Icelander on the street and went 'quick, who was Kveldulf' what would they say?
Wolfgang
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 6:02 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"trying many absinthes, except Hill's window cleaner! "

Ts tss tss!

You got to taste it if you want the right to bitch about it !

"Open your mouth wider , wider...don't close your eyes and pinch your nose...there it is now swallow!"

Talking about Czech...

Haha... Can you imagine that someone told me (after I gave him Lasalla and also a good glass of 4 months aged hausgematche) : "It's all nice but I haven't got real absinthe tonight". Very surprised I ask him "what do you mean ?" (hoping he'll entertain me with some vintage experience) and then the sucker told me "there's some from the Czech Republic..." ...And then even if I worship this guy for his artistic habilities I was just unable to stop laughing. "Why are you laughing" he said "Haaa forget about it" and I left him alone with this punk chick who was probably after him...

I was too drunk to be able to explain and he was probably to drunk and/or stoned to care anyway.

Next time I go see that band (not the one I was talking about in the C8 thread but another one I worship even more), I'll ask the moonman to brew me a thujone bomb, I'm sure this guy will appreciate... But never will I serve Hill's to anyone !
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 11:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Gator be yummy...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page