Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through June 05, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Not happy with Wolvie and Andy » Archive through June 05, 2002 « Previous Next »

Chevalier
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 4:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Un Emile 68".

Check out www.absintheoriginals.com or www.frenchmanltd.com
Crowlyman
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

What is coming out Destiny, I must have missed it myself.
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 4:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Attorneys broke? HAH! Three of my best friends are private practice in Chicago and believe you me, THEY ARE BROKE!!!!
Destiny
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Baz, attorneys are never supposed to be broke, what's wrong cupcake? How did the murder case go?

In case you missed it, some supposedly authentic, reasonably priced verte is coming out very soon - you picked a good time to come back.
Baz
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 11:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

oh yea...
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 8:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

no it's not, you just suck!
Baz
Posted on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 7:05 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm glad I didn't order from them!! Sometimes it's a blessing to be too broke and too busy...
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 7:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, I got half my order... the half I drank... the other half is probably spilled somewhere over the Atlantic... enjoy fishies...
Destiny
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 6:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

The funny thing is that Andy and I are square, my order arrived in 10 days. (It was from the second batch right after Artist's initial review.) I was *gonna* order more but wanted the verte, so I was trying to get him to produce that instead of the blanche. So, luckily, I never did make that second order.

And to think I was jealous of Pikkle for buying it all up...
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 6:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I definitely want Drew Barrymore to play me... I'm so fucking typecast, you know?
Albertcamus
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

This could be a script to a movie."wolvie & Andy"
two bootleg absinthe dealers on the run thru the foothills of the alps.Pursued by fanatical consumers Destiny and Pickle.
Destiny
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 5:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He's got 3 weeks, then the kid disappears...

>:-)
Pikkle
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 11:29 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Was one of them mine?
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 10:50 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Markus- thank you for the news!
Mclion
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 10:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

ok Folks,
I've called Andy a minute ago, because all this is getting a little too much now!

Andy is really extremely busy with his regular job at the moment and I was lucky to catch him. He's travelling a lot and can therefor not keep an eye on everything. He has also a family and wants to spend some time with his little daughter! He told me that 6 parcels came back - broken...

I can really imagine that you're really angry, because he even don't answers to e-mail (which I find he should do).

Andy is definitly ok! But you all know this times, when everything is getting really really busy.. So give him some extra extra extra time. I'm sure that everything will be ok. It's only a question of time.

Markus Lion
La Fee Verte
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 10:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bitch, be cool! Now just reach in to that bag, and give me back my Paypal.

It's the one that says...
Perruche_Verte
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 4:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, ya know... people here talk all the time about pooling their money to buy vintage absinthe at $2-3000 a 70cl... you can probably have someone killed for that much, assuming he's not well-armed or protected by bodyguards or anything, which would drive the cost up a bit...

Am I kidding? YES, OF COURSE I'M KIDDING, IT'S BEEN NEARLY THREE MONTHS, BUT I'M STILL JUST KIDDING. Just a little TENSE, that's all.
Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 2:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

gotta put a hit out his ass!!!
Crosby
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 9:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Post the address. I'll be in Germany for the month of July and wouldn't mind getting back my $300.
Destiny
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 9:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Is there anyone in Germany that can track Andy down? If the name and address on the packing slip is accurate, we can send an absinthe assasin to find him. If he's sick or in jail then he lives - BUT, if he's just hangin' with the homies, he gets popped.
Verawench
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

That's what!!!
myant

Ok, I've reached my image upload quota for the day.
Dehe
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 8:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

ants?whashu talkin bout willis?
Pikkle
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

fucking ants...
Amnesiac
Posted on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 6:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm still waiting. It's been at least two months now. I think it has been even longer. All I get when I e-mail Andy are computerized messages.

I'm beginning to think that I'm just screwed.

Any idea what's up?
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 8:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ah. Then I am still waiting. February.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page