Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

What the World Needs Now...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru June 2002 » What the World Needs Now... « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 06, 2002Marccampbell25 6-6-02  4:26 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Larsbogart
Posted on Saturday, June 8, 2002 - 7:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Roman Polanski"
I couldnt find the soundtrack for "The Tenant" so I had to buy the movie.
[One of Shelly Winters best performance]
Of course the soundtrack doesnt start until the movie is half over, thats what I love about it.
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

tort,

we've been working on that. Authors often get involved with the book forums at Times website.
We are trying to get some directors to join the film forum discussions. It is the New York Times and that does carry some weight.
Tortainglese
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

All you need now is for The Man Himself to post. That would be cool.
Marccampbell
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

tort,

if you like what you see in the Polanski forum, register and join in the conversation. Its a wonderful community of actors, filmmakers, students, housewives and even a member of the Foreign Legion.
Tortainglese
Posted on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 12:13 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc-
I love Roman Polanski and I have seen nearly all of his films, including his early shorts. He also directs opera occassionally in Europe, which I hope to see one day. Do you know that Fearless Vampire Killers is coming to Broadway in the fall? Polanski directed the original stage version in Vienna. I think it is very exciting that you started a Polanski forum. I will go and read it. Thanks for the tip!

Once again the forum leads me to usefull interesting information. Despite all the controversy, this aint a bad place at all.
Crowlyman
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 9:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I came just before he left I think. He never offended me really, I just ignored him.
Marccampbell
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

wormwood, I don't think it would be a problem if you got drunk in the Tiki bar. I'm just trying to imagine Robert Blake and Don getting drunk in the joint. Hide the fucking handguns!
Wormwood
Posted on Thursday, June 6, 2002 - 5:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I too miss Don and it a shame he is not here to answer all question about absinthe, thujone and firearms like he used to.

If one night I got really drunk and abusive at Marc's Tiki Bar, I would assume he would kick me out. I might even be barred for life if I wrecked the place or personally insulted him. Thats the way life goes. Like Robert Blake always used to say: "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

I just glad Kalisti has made it so hard to get kicked out of here.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page