Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Jade vs. La Bleue

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Jade vs. La Bleue « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 10, 2002Verawench25 6-10-02  8:11 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

I_B_Puffin
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 1:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Jade is currently not for sale. But, all that's about to change." I've been hearing that for the last year and a half.

La Bleue is better because it's available.
Wolfgang
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 7:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Personally I hope there won't be any pre-orders. I hate sending money when I'm not sure the goods are about to be shipped *right now*.

Damn I would like it to be teleported dammit !
Traineraz
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 12:05 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sure getting everything in order takes time . . . and lotsa money.

Hopefully, Ted will let us know when to pre-order! :)
Marccampbell
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 12:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

My sample of Jade was a gift. Jade is currently not for sale. But, all that's about to change.
It looks like it may be a Green Christmas.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 11:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, sorry. I did not mean to say that Jade charges for samples, OK?
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 11:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Trainer:

A thread becoming "pussy-heavy" would never bother my sweetie or me.

As far as your chances of tasting Jade, I can't say. Mine are zero.

But, keep trying. Some people here got their sample. What they paid for it I can't say.
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 11:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Most threads in the absinthe forum seem to suffer from attention deficit disorder.
Traineraz
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, Dr. O, this thread DID become rather pussy-heavy. I mean, a casual mention of Rudi, the Jelly-Toe Cat is one thing, since I AM his Chosen Profit. Posting scads of pictures of felines less-advanced than Rudi is a WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY.

I'm sure Marc and Houseboy will be happy to listen to The Tiger Lillies song, "Murder." It's available thru Kazaa.com for download. (I always like to hear a few songs before buying an album, don't you?)

A section, from about 1:10 - 1:40, is guaranteed to make them feel better! :)

Now, let's try to keep the less-advanced felines to more appropriate threads, and see who else has had a chance to sample Jade . . . and find out where OUR samples are!

It was suggested earlier that it's necessary to pass the initiations to get a taste . . . I'd be happy to tell Ted he's a stud (I saw his picture, he sure looks the part), think that would help? Or do I have to force myself to "stroke" his ego more thoroughly? [G]
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 11:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Trainer, Verushka, moiself, should we start our Inner Cat Sanctum where people who get self righteous about Art, Cinema, Poetry (capitalized) and proprietary about Absinthe get excluded?

Nahh, just requiring a sense of humor would be enough...
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 9:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think I'm gonna puke.
Verawench
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 8:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Aww, fuckit, here's another one. Kicia and toy:

kicia

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page