Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

FS Bottle of Abs: Pick up today in Ea...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » Archive Thru June 2002 » FS Bottle of Abs: Pick up today in East Bay « Previous Next »

Gastonbeauvais
Posted on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 6:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, that's all for that.
Sale's over.

Thanks for stopping by.

Gaston
Gastonbeauvais
Posted on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 2:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

The sad truth is, you could fly to California and pick one of these bottles up and it would STILL be cheaper than Betty's...

But, still, she did have the fairy by her wings when no one else did...

The Arizona desert isn't as dry as some people think, I guess.

Gaston
Traineraz
Posted on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 2:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I bet a pikkle . . .

Hey, when's Betty going to have her Overstock Clearance Sale? She's walking distance from where my new house is (slowly) going up . . . think how much I could save on shipping . . . heh heh heh
Pikkle
Posted on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I bet a nickle...
Gastonbeauvais
Posted on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 12:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, let's see...if you start driving now...you could be here by...what, tomorrow morning? I'll throw in the midget bottle of Mari Mayans for 10 bucks, you take it to Starbucks and have them make you a nice Abs Frappe, then drive back...

What? No?

Ah, well...

Gaston
Crowlyman
Posted on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dammit...when am I going to find offers like this in Chicago land!! It seems very much like most of yous live in clusters through-out the country.
Gastonbeauvais
Posted on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 8:23 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm broke.

Selling a choice (yours) of Absinthe Bottle (It's full, but remember, you'e buying the bottle not the contents..ahem).

The catch is that the buyer must be a Bay Area person and must pick the bottle up today. I'm not going anywhere today: nasty hangover thanks to drinking Serpis, white wine and ending the night with B and B.

The best part about this is that I'll sell at cost: Fifty bucks a throw. No waiting for anything to show up in the mail. Come get it and it's yours.

If you're not in a hurry, we can sit and mindsurf the red waves with the Serpis.

I'm only selling one of these:

EITHER:

Absinthe NS 55 (tax label still intact) unopened 1 liter

OR

DEVA 50%. 1 Liter, still intact, never opened.

If you only have, say, 40 bucks, then, uh buy the rest of the Serpis.

First come, first serve. I don't want this to turn into an auction. Reserve by posting here, then email me.

I know this is all very Newbien of me, but I really don't care. I'm broke.

interested parties may email me at Ironfront@aol.com

Thanks. I hope I'm not pissing off the admin.

Gaston

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page