Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

It's no wonder that....

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » It's no wonder that.... « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 11, 2002_Blackjack25 6-11-02  11:19 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 7:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE ROCK
GONNA BE BACK DAMMINT!!!!!
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 3:17 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

...mmm, carmel!
Cheri
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 8:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The Rock is too busy being a Moooooovvie star now. And he's in the movies that no one will see with me so I cannot behold his delicious caramel buns and body on the big screen unless I brave it solo.

I need to pour my son a big glass of WHOOP ASSS. I should date a Corrections Officer or a dyke.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 6:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Cheri,

So when's Mom gonna pour the kids some Absinthe?
Show 'em just how uncool it really is.

And when the HELL? Is the ROCK coming back?
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 11:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Traineraz,

I was a teenage pothead, glue sniffer and boozer. It hasn't affected my ability to live asuccessful life. I'm perfectly happy doing a job that I love, I have very little debt and I'm financially secure. Most of my friends from that time are likewise.

Booze does far, far more damage to people (teenagers and adults alike) than cannabis, yet a blind eye is turned to teenage boozing and it's accepted as a normal art of growing up.

Society is grossly hypocritical when it comes to booze. Because of course this is the drug of choice of the white middle-classes who control our society.

If I had a teenage son or daughter I'd much rather they smoked pot than drank booze any day.

Hobgoblin
Timk
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 3:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Cheri,
You are a real hard bitch. Why not just relax and skin up a joint or two with him. What harm can it do? A damn site less than absinthe or any other type of booze that's for sure.
Hobgoblin"

Right on - that would have had a far more positive effect than flushing it around a toilet. I remember on my 18th, a bit of a family get together, my dad had rolled one but was driving people home, so couldnt smoke it - so I said give it here and sat down and smoked it with my aunt. That was the first time I admitted to smoking Pot to my parents.

"Simple, Gob, young kids are not typically believed to be equipped -- physiologically or emotionally -- to deal successfully with drugs. They lack that "enough is enough" programming that us adults (usually) develop."

Neither are any adults according to most countries drugs legislature.

"Hopefully he'll discover on his own how important moderation is. Already he is feeling the effects of his choice by the fact that I am in no hurry whatsoever now to work on getting his driver's license."

Honestly, theres no way that approach will work on anyonoe with even a modicum of intelligence.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page