Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

South America's newest conquistador: ...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru June 2002 » South America's newest conquistador: Markus! « Previous Next »

Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 10:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Wolf, I've never felt up to writing reviews. (Especially now: I have a bad cold and can hardly taste or smell anything. I'm trying to convince myself that absinthe's "healing" herbs will help me recover. Yeah, right!) But thanks for asking! I'll try.

Let's just say that my girlfriend and I like the Francois Guy very much. It's just ... tasty, creamy and smooth, and an added sugarcube really seems to bring something out of it. The Oxygenée's flavor has a lot in common with Francois Guy's, but the Oxy is sharp (not creamy) and mediciney, a "paregoric of second childhood". I won't bother ordering more of it.
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 10:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Damn it I better get it tonight, I paid the airmail option on four bottles and they probably shipped it almost at the same time because he was waiting for the F.Guy...

In the mean time, write us your full reviews to help me wait !
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 9:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Your first ever shipment to the west coast of South America has successfully landed on its shores. Chile -- specifically, my Chilean girlfriend -- was conquered last night by two glasses of Francois Guy (delicious) and Oxygenée (mediciney).

Your "Economy" shipping was reasonably priced and got the goods there in less than two weeks. South America thanks you! May this be the first of many conquests.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page