Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

An extra thank-you to Kallisti and al...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru July 2002 » An extra thank-you to Kallisti and all them founding contributor types « Previous Next »

Nascentvirion
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2002 - 5:40 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, whatever happened to the good old days of Ronnie Reagan VS The Reds...
Tristan
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2002 - 5:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I fear I may have ruptured something laughing.

*dead*
Traineraz
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 8:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

AH HA!

The solution for our military/infantry issues . . . Exploding robot badgers!

First, they claw and tear off as many genitals as possible; then, when disabled, they launch into the air. When they hit the ground again . . . KABOOOOM!
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 8:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Robot monkeys aren't afraid of badgers. And their molebdynum steel nutsacks are proof against the teeth of anything, except for a robot badger.
Bunnylebowski
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 8:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM!
Traineraz
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 7:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Fear of badgers.
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 7:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

why doesn't he have his nut sack exposed???
Nolamour
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 4:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

monkey
Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 1:12 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

PRETTY FUCKING MONKEY KEEPERS!!!
2loucheltrec
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 11:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

you mean it's not supposed to drive you mad? ... then whom or what shall i blame for my malady?
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 9:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Good Lord, hope they're not luking on the forum - that would lead anyone to suspect that absinthe drives you mad!
Traineraz
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 3:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

In the last couple of weeks, I've had the need to correct more than one person's perceptions of absinthe; usually after giving a brief bit of background (things like, "It's made in many European countries and is becoming MORE legal all over as they realize it's not such a bad thing" and "It has a very high alcohol content, if you drank 8-10 glasses of 70% alcohol every day, you'd go crazy and wreck your liver, too" and "no, it does NOT taste like cough syrup"), I refer them to www.feeverte.net and the slew of well-balanced information available therein.

So, thanks to you for creating and maintaining such a balanced source for the confused and misled!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page