Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Are we there yet?

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru July 2002 » Are we there yet? « Previous Next »

Wolfgang
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2002 - 5:34 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

A new era have begun !

...But for me, it will have to wait a bit as I'm about to change Canadian money for US$ and that will cost me an arm and a leg...(we should do the next Forum GT in Montreal where it's so french and so cheap!)I also commissioned Moonman for two bottles and I will be receiving stuff from Markus soon so Mr. Wallet asked me to wait.

But if there's some Emile at the NY GT, it will be a good compensation !
_Blackjack
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, well, I'd hoped to have it for a party this weekend, but then again, I showed up at this party LAST year with a full bottle of NS 70 and left with about one swig left...
Destiny
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 5:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the update - when I heard that Ted was in town I got worried that the "Jade curse" was gonna rub off on the E68!

:-)
Chevalier
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 8:39 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

¡Compañero! ¡Compadre!
Absinthedrinker
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 8:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

as if...
Chevalier
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 8:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Don't forget Chile, Ian my friend ...
Absinthedrinker
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 8:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

OK guys, thanks for your patience. We had expected delivery into our warehouse last week but there have been a series of screw-ups between the French shipper, the UK agent and the goods-in department at the warehouse. I won't bore you with the details but our absinthe has been on quite a sightseeing trip around the UK. The latest news is that it is now in our warehouse and I have been promised that it will be delivered to me for forwarding on Friday. If this promise is kept, all existing prepaid orders will be sent out as soon as I get the cases delivered. Since couriers do not deliver at the weekend I expect the orders to arrive in the US on Monday or Tuesday. I did not contact individuals with updates as until the stuff arrived I could not be sure that there would not be other hitches.

Rest assured that this delay will not happen again, we now have sufficient stocks in hand to supply all orders and we will be ordering new stock on a monthly basis.
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 6:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh well, I have some F.Guy and E45 arriving soon, hopefully the E68 will be here in time for Bastille Day so they can all play together.
Bunnylebowski
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 6:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He's friends with Ian. I didn't get the email either, but I trust the person who did.
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 6:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, I read that, but I'm curious why THIS forumite didn't get that same email.
Bunnylebowski
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 6:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

a well informed ex-forumite got an email saying it was pushed back to Friday.
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 6:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Any definitive word if E68 will be shipping Wednesday, Friday or ??? I was told that it will ship Wednesday; however, others have mentioned that it has now been pushed back.

Ian, Frenchman... what's the word?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page