Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Logan compagny

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru July 2002 » Logan compagny « Previous Next »

Pikkle
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 11:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, they sound like real straight shooters all right... straight as a 3 peso Loonie...
Tortainglese
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Before I found Spirits Corner and other sources know to all here, I contacted Logan Distribution(also because I live in NY and thought it would be easy). Their reply to me was a very stern
"We most certinly DO NOT sell absinthe." And that was the end of that dialogue. So I dont know....maybe they do, maybe they don't.
Good luck.
Mr_Green_Teeth
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 5:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I have seen them on the internet and wondered also. Nobody has any additional info on them? Good, bad or otherwise?
Frenchman
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2002 - 3:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I am curious about the compagny :

Logan Distribution, Inc.
234 Hudson Avenue, #0071 Albany
New York 12210
USA
Telephone : 1 (518) 472-1767
Fax : 800-555-1212
Office Hours : 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
distillery@originalabsinthe.com

I think that you know the Logan absinthe :
It is an absinthe made in Czech Republic, by someone called Petr TILL.

My problem is that i sent for 1000 Euros of spoons 2 months ago to Peter TILL (in Czech Republic) and that i still no have the payment.... :-(

In first he said me a problem of money transfer, i believed.
In second he sent me an american check from Czech Republic, refused by my bank with fees, i thought unlucky i am....
In third, he said me that he will pay me by Paypal "ASAP", i am still waiting to know how long is "ASAP"....

Is someone could tell me more about this compagny.... Not honest or only unlucky ?
Where is really the compagny ? NY or Czech Republic ?

PhiL

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page