Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Good luck USA!

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » The Monkey Hole » Good luck USA! « Previous Next »

Bunnylebowski
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 6:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Definitely Ray Romano on the right. The one on the left is me. Who you callin broad?
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think the two Turkish broads are actually Joe Pesci (on the left) and Ray Romano (on the right).
Chevalier
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You can have them, Mustafa!
Marccampbell
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 4:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

those two Turkish broads ain't so bad.
Chevalier
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

God I love Brazilian women!!!!!
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 3:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Socc'er Titties!!!
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 9:13 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The USA played with excitement and spirit, in my book they played the better game. If the Germans had a goalkeeper of the same standard as the rest of the German team the USA would be going through to the semi-finals.

Hobgoblin
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 8:47 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The Brazilian Mafia -- which handles the country's soccer betting -- rubbed out that player. On the other hand, you should see the perks the Mafia gives out to the winning players!
Bunnylebowski
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 8:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hob,
I wouldn't say the US outplayed the Germans. The US outshot the Germans 2-1, but still couldn't score a point. The US also got 4 yellow cards compared to the Germans 1, and we got twice as many fouls too. The US is a better team, but we were pretty sloppy in that game. How many times was the US offsides again? Like 100?

Brazil will vaporize Germany. Remember, these people will probably commit ritual suicide if they lose. Didn't they kill their goalie when he accidentally scored for the other team several years ago?

"The man who wins is the one who has the guts to do what the other man won't"--Usual Suspects
Nolamour
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 8:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

OH WELL, Sorry USA! - The Germans win 1-0
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 7:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes indeed GO BRAZIL. I reckon we'll be looking at a Germany v's Brazil World Cup final.

GO BRAZIL, GO BRAZIL, GO BRAZIL!!!
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 7:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

oh those fucking Portuguese! What hath they spawned!!!
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 7:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Don't let Brazil off the hook: it played its role by welcoming modern fascists. Who trained Brazil's army and secret police?
Petermarc
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 7:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

well, modern fascism was invented there...italy, not brazil
Pikkle
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 7:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

GO BRAZIL!!!
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 7:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh well, hard luck USA, the best team lost this time. Despite out-playing the Germans you lost 1-0 and the Germans go through to the semi-final. If it hadn't been for the German goalkeeper playing an absolutely magnificant game the USA would have won.

The one thing this World Cup shows is that not all quality teams hail from Europe or Central/South America. Africa, Asia and North America have shown that their teams are a match for the Europeans and Central/South Americans.

The sorest losers in the competition are Italy who , just because they were fairly knocked out by Korea, claim this World Cup is rigged to the detriment of European teams. The Italian club Perugia have sacked the Korean star Ahn Jung-Hwan simply because he scored the winning goal against Italy.

Perugia's chairman Luciano Gaucci told the Italian press "That gentleman will never set foot in Perugia again. He was a phenomenon only when he played against Italy. I am a nationalist and I regard such behaviour not only as an affront to Italian pride but also an offence to a country which two years ago opened its doors to him. I have no intention of paying a salary to someone who has ruined Italian soccer."

What a bunch of spoilt brats.

Hobgoblin
Lordhobgoblin
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 4:31 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The world cup quarter final between the USA and Germany kicks off as I write this. I'll be cheering for the USA to win a place in the semi-finals.

Hobgoblin

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page