Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Confiscated order from Markus

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum Archive thru January 2003 » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru July 2002 » Archive Thru July 2002 » Confiscated order from Markus « Previous Next »

Mclion
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

One more good info to all you: All parcels are double packed now, which means "box in a box". I believe all the puke-monks should arrive propplerly now!

I've learnd how to prepare parcels for Canada now - thanks Wolf!

A.: I believe that your parcel was damaged. Otherwise it would be in your hands. As stated I will credit you 50% of this order. I'm sorry for that, but as you probably know nothing shipped to the U.S. is insured - so I have to pay for that. Hope you folks can understand, that I "only" credit 50%!

Hopefully with the new packaging this will not happen again. Please see the past 6 weeks a test.

There's also a possibility to comment your orders now as well a possibility to print a copy of your order. It get's more and more comfortable...

Markus
_Blackjack
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 3:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Didn;t you know Pokemon are just a scheme to tech our kids the religion of Darwinism?
Pataphysician
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 3:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So the mail inspector thought he could swipe some Pokemon stuff for his kid. He was pissed off when it was only Absinthe. Next time Markus should label it ABSINTHE and they'll leave it alone. After all, that absinthe will make you crazy, ya know.
Brett
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 3:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

That damn pokemon really gets the kids going.
Verawench
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 2:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I still haven't received my two bottles from Markus.
Brett
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 2:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I sent an e-mail to Markus, and he apologized profusely. He had labelled the package as *pokemon*, thinking it would pass because *pokemon* is a big thing through the internet. He said he will resend the package on Monday ****, free of charge.

Now *that* is customer service. Markus is a great guy.
Wolfgang
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 1:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Send an email to Markus including all the numbers that are on the letter.

I`ll contact you later when I get home.
Brett
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 - 12:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Had my F. Guy and Oxygenée confiscated today. Received a letter explaining that my package's contents were non-mailable matter and would be destroyed.

I'm debating whether to order again or wait weeks/months. Has anyone else had any problems, especially Wolfgang since he is also in Canada?

I'm hoping this is just a random package opening by customs, as they always seem to happen to me.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page